Origin's Gameplay Entertainment

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you can see what your friends are doing without being in game. I spy on you. The Orbs on the map show all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also like that you can see how much sex your friends have, if they paid for it, and if they have any STD's.

Yesterday I married my best friend. Nothing like two bearded man embracing in a lakehouse while the sun sets.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey i haven't really look at fable 3 how is it? im planing on renting it but i don't have xlive gold anymore im more into ps3 will it still be fun even without gold?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. There's a few changes from Fable II, like the way you upgrade your character, but there's more story and a better narrative this time around. As for being fun without Gold, I think so. The multiplayer really doesn't add anything to the game. It's fun with a friend but there's not really any extra content you get from playing multiplayer.

EDIT: Spunky. -.-

[video=youtube;muT3b02pRnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muT3b02pRnQ&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;W4dasL8--ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dasL8--ig[/video]

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like it. There's a few changes from Fable II, like the way you upgrade your character, but there's more story and a better narrative this time around. As for being fun without Gold, I think so. The multiplayer really doesn't add anything to the game. It's fun with a friend but there's not really any extra content you get from playing multiplayer.
kk thx il try it for sure then. btw is it bigger? i mean the map and all is there more to explore?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can pretty much go anywhere you want. Its free world like all of the others were.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its somewhat bigger to me.

I do like how your Swords and all change depending on how you go through the story.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
really cool i didn't know (actually like i said i don't know anything about the this new fable XD).btw is it hard to get filthy rich XD weird question i know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Its easy to get rich. You buy a house and put the rent on High. That and Duping Gold can be done, though I haven't tried.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What Deathshot said. Get some money, buy a house. Get rent, buy another house. Get even more rent, buy more houses.

Rinse, repeat, you own the world and get hundreds of thousands of golds. I currently have 16 million in my bag. Considering that the most expensive housts costs ~250,000... yeah.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hahah now i can't wait to play XD how about combat is it fun are there more powers? and my last question (cause if i keep on going it'l never end) are there REAL heavy armor cause in fable 2 the only way to get one was if you bought that DLC i can't remember the name (i have it) where you got an island and a full serie of quest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Armor makes no difference but there is a heavy set of armor, the Warrior's Set. You can combine your magic now, for example Vortex + Fire to create a fiery vortex. Or ice and lightning.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spunky. -.-

[video=youtube;muT3b02pRnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muT3b02pRnQ&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;W4dasL8--ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dasL8--ig[/video]
Ffffff I never played that game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lightning + Blades = Sasuke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom