Optional Blast Struggle

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been thinking. In ESF, a blast like a Spirit Bomb or Big Bang Attack are totally unguided and are outside the user's power once fired. In Dragonball Z, we all know that though there were several unguided attacks, that certain moves were required to use additional force to be pulled off.

For instance, the Spirit Bomb at the end of DBZ would have completely failed if Goku hadn't put more momentum and force into the attack.

I think that for special blasts that you should (optionally) be able to help the attack out without say, having to fire a Kamehameha at it. But to be fair, once you help it, you're with it till it blows like a beam struggle. It would add realism to the game, since Goku watching the Spirit Bomb while he flies around is sorta weird. All you'd have to use would be the gen-beam fire animation so it shouldn't be too hard to add. After all, you can't have too many useful features.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i'v sugestet the same thing months agoo and they sayid NO , i realy don't think the sugestion will be addit

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Noone said no. The reply was its already there.

Charge up an attack (beam) and shoot into the struggle. Thats how you add more power to it. Preety simple and already in.

Best answers
To continue to struggle with a SB u need a pretty powerful beam

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember I said for special blasts, not gen beam blasts.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
This is another good suggestion by you. Me likes. Me thinks should be implemented on Spirit Bomb at least.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
This is another good suggestion by you. Me likes. Me thinks should be implemented on Spirit Bomb at least.
Wouldnt that overpower it a bit?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
No, because it won't always work, because you might also get attacked by other people. You might not always have the time or Ki or whatever to push the attack further with a beam.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
No, because it won't always work, because you might also get attacked by other people. You might not always have the time or Ki or whatever to push the attack further with a beam.
Spiritbomb drains no KI at all. On top of that it gets its PL from the servers average. Adding this will clearly overpower it.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
On top of that it gets its PL from the servers average. Adding this will clearly overpower it.
Really? I didn't know that, I just thought the Spirit Bomb's strength stayed constant, since it doesn't improve because of a user's high PL. That explains why Ultimate bots die from it :) But then again, I've also reached PL so high that I can swat a Spirit Bomb back with a backhand.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
I've been thinking. In ESF, a blast like a Spirit Bomb or Big Bang Attack are totally unguided and are outside the user's power once fired. In Dragonball Z, we all know that though there were several unguided attacks, that certain moves were required to use additional force to be pulled off.

For instance, the Spirit Bomb at the end of DBZ would have completely failed if Goku hadn't put more momentum and force into the attack.

I think that for special blasts that you should (optionally) be able to help the attack out without say, having to fire a Kamehameha at it. But to be fair, once you help it, you're with it till it blows like a beam struggle. It would add realism to the game, since Goku watching the Spirit Bomb while he flies around is sorta weird. All you'd have to use would be the gen-beam fire animation so it shouldn't be too hard to add. After all, you can't have too many useful features.
I don't think it would make much of a difference.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Spiritbomb drains no KI at all. On top of that it gets its PL from the servers average. Adding this will clearly overpower it.
You must consider other things, such as how much ki a user may have used before charging up the spirit bomb, if he's charging it in the air he's also losing ki aswell, which may account for very little ki left after charging a powerful beam attack.

I remember suggesting this a long time ago, but I don't see a point in it. Your sayying ti would apply to otehr detachable attacks aswell such as Deathball or Finishing buster aswell?.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what hes saying. BUt think of this. Spiritbomb drains no KI.The other attacks do. So basicly Goku has the advantage of a full KI bar for the struggle.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
beams are attached and blasts are not.
If you want to powerstruggle, use a beam in the first place or you can just let go the blast attacks.
simple as that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom