Opinions on Bleach Fillers

Best answers
i think fillers are gonna bother us a little longer!! T_T
the anime is still close to manga... if they didnt make fillers they would crash!
anyway i hear bleach fillers are better than naruto one and thats conforting! x_x

Best answers
I have to agree, the Bleach fillers have been altogether more entertaining than Naruto so far, especially since they haven't been going on as long -_- Though the Bound guys are stereotypical cliched overpowered villains, IMO. And Ririn's constant giggling at the start of the arc got on my nerves REAL quick.

Though I love the new ending song, and the animation that goes with it. The Mod Souls' doll forms are pretty cool XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the mod souls are pretty fun =P. But these fillers will go on 'till atleast episode 76, and after that I think they will still continue judging from the episode 76 name:

[Episode name spoilers, hightlight to see]
073. Gathering at the Place of Fortune! The Man who makes his Move
Ba un to shuuketsu! Ugoki dasu otoko 「場運と集結!動き出す男」

074. Memories of an Eternally Living Clan
Eien wo iki ru ichizoku no kioku 「永遠を生きる一族の記憶」

075. Earth-Shattering Event at 11th Squad! The Shinigami who Rises Again
Juuichi ban tai gekishin! Yomigaetta shinigami 「十一番隊激震!よみがえった死神」

076. Crashing force! Furido vs Zangetsu
Chikara no gekitotsu! Furido vs Zangetsu 「力の激突!フリードVS斬月」

[End spoilers]

Best answers
So is this Bountou arc a filler arc? I don't read the manga

Well, if it is a filler arc, its a fairly good one, I don't mind watching it at least

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animation quality seems to be lacking though...

But, I love how they put some romance into it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the whole Bounto thing is filler arc. But they kinda ruined some of the manga story with these fillers, and I really wonder how they are gonna fix that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Yeah the whole Bounto thing is filler arc. But they kinda ruined some of the manga story with these fillers, and I really wonder how they are gonna fix that...
MORE FILLERS!!! O_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New info, people:

Ok, this is just in. Apparently Tokyo TV, earlier this evening. has announced that we are going to have TWO weeks without a Bleach Episode. No word yet on why this is, but the next episode (Episode 78) will be shown next month, May 2nd. According to their official release schedual for episodes, the follow episodes goes as followed:

Episode 78 (30 minutes long) - May 2nd
Episode 79 (30 minutes long) - May 9th
Episode 80 (30 minutes long) - May 16th

Lastly, according to AnimeNewsNetwork, Bleach has now been confirmed to start on Adult Swim sometime in September.
Could this mean the end of the filler arc? [Tune in to find out...] (<-- Couldn't resist)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That one fight scene in 77 (Ichigo vs Maki), summed up what I was looking for in the "Anime with best sword-fighting" thread. Even if it was poorly done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom