Oolong - The Master Character

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust: But there are melee pro's out there who pretty much only use melee, so not having beams is only a disadvantage to beam spammers. A large pl and melee is all a good player needs, which could happen pretty quickly.

Avenger: You're right but for the sake of the suggestion thats how it should work.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
Oh no these were LARGE crabs! Because Gohan had over fed them...
PLUS they were bad guys thus raiseing there power level to at least 6 times that of any normal humen , To be true to DBZ
wow!! PL 6 times higher then a normal human! omg omg!! :eek:

well... strong guy has PL of 5, x 6 = 30

gohan had like PL of 100 or 1000... <_< as weakest that is, but hey i never played that game, and in some other games goku had pl of 50,

those games still suck..

But ESF does not suck, and i wouldn't want it to suck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- JP: Stop talking about crabs! There's plenty of space <a href="http://pub18.bravenet.com/forum/1504206785">outside</a> the ESF forum to do that.

-Rocky: Yeah melee wh0res will probably find an advantage in having 1,250,000PL and melee, but then again they can do that now with Buu (and then they have better speed and HP too), besides, they might not transform into Buu, it's random.

-Avenger: You're right, but...what Rocky said.

Best answers
It's an intresting idea, but captain ginyu will be doing all the fancy body changing im afraid :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually he has a point, Ginyu is pretty much the equivalent of Oolong, I bet he doesn't have that many unique attacks and is based on body switching. I didn't think of that :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you leave me no choice but to pester gir to make a model of Oolong to replace Ginyu with :devgrin:

Best answers
I reckon this could work out fairly well, as long as you keep Oolong himself fairly...well, crap. It could work out better if Oolong didn't get some massive pl after transforming back, but his pl only raises by however much he gained as the other character. Naturally whatever pl he gains as Oolong will be added to the transformed character.

For example(cos I'm bad at explaining things):

Begins with:
- Pl of 100-500,whatever.
- Hp of 30ish.
- Melee capabilities.

Tranforms to whoever:
- That characters pl.
- HALF their Hp, not all.
- All that characters techniques.

And as for dishing out the pl he gains...

Say Oolong transforms into Goku, he gets Goku's starting pl. Whatever amount of pl he gains in the time that he's in Gokus form, be it 20,000 or a million(somehow), he gets that added to his base pl when he transforms back to Oolong.

- Oolong transforms to Goku = 100pl to 700,000pl(I think?).
- Oolong as Goku gets his Pl to 750,000 and tranforms back to Oolong.
- Oolong now has a base Pl of 50,100.

Hopefully now you get the idea. If there's any questions ask, but please don't call it stupid without stating why. Ravendust usually thinks up great ideas, this being no different.

*Hits the 'Post Quick Reply' button realising the irony, this post was definitely not quick.*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but the only idea of the character of Oolong is to be a player who can be everybody, which is what Ginyu is, that being said, Oolong becomes a redundant and useless fighter (much like his original character :D) So as nicely as you explained it, its no use.

Best answers
Ginyu gets their moves as well? Hmmm...well that does make Oolong kinda useless. I was under the impression Ginyu just gets their model and Pl/Hp or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom