One sentance story

Best answers
Once apon a time a man with too many hot dogs died goku_son_1 inherrited the hot dogs. Then played with the hot dog's till they were cold, then ate them. The problem is though that he got a rare breed of food poison that only affects main characters.

Best answers
Once apon a time a man with too many hot dogs died, goku_son_1 inherrited the hot dogs. Then played with the hot dog's till they were cold, then ate them. The problem is though that he got a rare breed of food poison that only affects main characters. He went to Vegeta's house and the poison jumped off of Goku onto Vegeta then Goku left.

Best answers
Once apon a time a man with too many hot dogs died, goku_son_1 inherrited the hot dogs. Then played with the hot dog's till they were cold, then ate them. The problem is though that he got a rare breed of food poison that only affects main characters. He went to Vegeta's house and the poison jumped off of Goku onto Vegeta then Goku left.Then

Best answers
oops Once apon a time a man with too many hot dogs died, goku_son_1 inherrited the hot dogs. Then played with the hot dog's till they were cold, then ate them. The problem is though that he got a rare breed of food poison that only affects main characters. He went to Vegeta's house and the poison jumped off of Goku onto Vegeta then Goku left.Then [MOD]Stealth went inside vegeta to kill the food poison then i came out and vegeta went boooom!

Best answers
Once apon a time a man with too many hot dogs died, goku_son_1 inherrited the hot dogs. Then played with the hot dog's till they were cold, then ate them. The problem is though that he got a rare breed of food poison that only affects main characters. He went to Vegeta's house and the poison jumped off of Goku onto Vegeta then Goku left.Then [MOD]Stealth went inside vegeta to kill the food poison then i came out and vegeta went boooom! He let it rip

Best answers
Once apon a time a man with too many hot dogs died, goku_son_1 inherrited the hot dogs. Then played with the hot dog's till they were cold, then ate them. The problem is though that he got a rare breed of food poison that only affects main characters. He went to Vegeta's house and the poison jumped off of Goku onto Vegeta then Goku left.Then [MOD]Stealth went inside vegeta to kill the food poison then i came out and vegeta went boooom! He let it rip when then anubus whent and flew away to a far away place where he was worshiped......

Best answers
Then a giant frog r0xxored em alll !!!!!

huh sry if it dont work... I dont know the meaning of last sentence... (im in quebec, a frenchy city)

Best answers
well he ended it so i gess we should start a new one

Once apon a time when Hibiki jacked into the Matrix and came out and said "I know kong fu!"

Best answers
Once apon a time when Hibiki jacked into the Matrix and came out and said "I know kong fu!" Then he forgot Kung Fu then went back to his normal, boring, lonely life.

Best answers
Once apon a time when Hibiki jacked into the Matrix and came out and said "I know kong fu!" Then he forgot Kung Fu then went back to his normal, boring, lonely life.Then i knew kong fu and kicked a** like on reloaded :fight:.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once apon a time when Hibiki jacked into the Matrix and came out and said "I know kong fu!" Then he forgot Kung Fu then went back to his normal, boring, lonely life.Then i knew kong fu and kicked a** like on reloaded :fight:. After the hype of The Matrix died down, Hibiki decided to infect this story with lots of anaerobiotic amoeba and ameba alliteration.

Best answers
Once apon a time when Hibiki jacked into the Matrix and came out and said "I know kong fu!" Then he forgot Kung Fu then went back to his normal, boring, lonely life.Then i knew kong fu and kicked a** like on reloaded . After the hype of The Matrix died down, Hibiki decided to infect this story with lots of anaerobiotic amoeba and ameba alliteration.which was made in taiwan by CARTMAN'S A**

Best answers
Once apon a time when Hibiki jacked into the Matrix and came out and said "I know kong fu!" Then he forgot Kung Fu then went back to his normal, boring, lonely life.Then i knew kong fu and kicked a** like on reloaded . After the hype of The Matrix died down, Hibiki decided to infect this story with lots of anaerobiotic amoeba and ameba alliteration.which was made in taiwan by CARTMAN'S A**. then he whent to mc donalds and asked for shicken wings, but the lady said we only have trees.

Best answers
Once apon a time when Hibiki jacked into the Matrix and came out and said "I know kong fu!" Then he forgot Kung Fu then went back to his normal, boring, lonely life.Then i knew kong fu and kicked a** like on reloaded . After the hype of The Matrix died down, Hibiki decided to infect this story with lots of anaerobiotic amoeba and ameba alliteration.which was made in taiwan by CARTMAN'S A**. then he whent to mc donalds and asked for shicken wings, but the lady said we only have trees.then he said "Ok that's it screw you im going home"they start crying then he says "revenge is so very very sweet."

Best answers
Once apon a time when Hibiki jacked into the Matrix and came out and said "I know kong fu!" Then he forgot Kung Fu then went back to his normal, boring, lonely life.Then i knew kong fu and kicked a** like on reloaded . After the hype of The Matrix died down, Hibiki decided to infect this story with lots of anaerobiotic amoeba and ameba alliteration.which was made in taiwan by CARTMAN'S A**. then he whent to mc donalds and asked for shicken wings, but the lady said we only have trees.then he said "Ok that's it screw you im going home"they start crying then he says "revenge is so very very sweet."
so he whent to catch is own chicken and he ate the shicken wings, but he was pist of at the trees so he burned the rain forest down!!!!

Best answers
so he whent to catch is own chicken and he ate the shicken wings, but he was pist of at the trees so he burned the rain forest down!!!! But becauls of the piss on the trees they didn't burn all the way down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so he whent to catch is own chicken and he ate the shicken wings, but he was pist of at the trees so he burned the rain forest down!!!! But becauls of the piss on the trees they didn't burn all the way down. Shicken

Best answers
so he whent to catch is own chicken and he ate the shicken wings, but he was pist of at the trees so he burned the rain forest down!!!! But becauls of the piss on the trees they didn't burn all the way down. Shickens couldn’t lay any egs, so they were pist at the trees and so thy drank petroleum and they pist on the remains of the fores and it eventually burned down completly!

:devgrin:

Best answers
so he whent to catch is own chicken and he ate the shicken wings, but he was pist of at the trees so he burned the rain forest down!!!! But becauls of the piss on the trees they didn't burn all the way down. Shickens couldn’t lay any egs, so they were pist at the trees and so thy drank petroleum and they pist on the remains of the fores and it eventually burned down completly!After that happened Majin Buu became evil-again and killed everybody that ever lived the end :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom