One sentance story

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"Being here is a pain in the ass" 1 said to 2. "But weve got to do it" said 2 to 1, "otherwise well be in trouble with 3". "Really? does he know about it already? damn that sucks big time man."
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5". "Ohgod your no kidding? GODDAMN this is bad, VERY bad". "Wed better get this done before he decides where going too far with this" said 2, "once this is over, well have no more trouble from no-body".

Best answers
"Being here is a pain in the ass" 1 said to 2. "But weve got to do it" said 2 to 1, "otherwise well be in trouble with 3". "Really? does he know about it already? damn that sucks big time man."
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5". "Ohgod your no kidding? GODDAMN this is bad, VERY bad". "Wed better get this done before he decides where going too far with this" said 2, "once this is over, well have no more trouble from no-body". "I totlay agree with that" 1 said "We better do this fast, and get it over with. And never think of it again"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5". "Ohgod your no kidding? GODDAMN this is bad, VERY bad". "Wed better get this done before he decides where going too far with this" said 2, "once this is over, well have no more trouble from no-body". "I totlay agree with that" 1 said "We better do this fast, and get it over with. And never think of it again". The two of them walked over to the candy floss machine and turned it on, there break had lasted for a good ten minuits and theyd better get back at it.

Best answers
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5". "Ohgod your no kidding? GODDAMN this is bad, VERY bad". "Wed better get this done before he decides where going too far with this" said 2, "once this is over, well have no more trouble from no-body". "I totlay agree with that" 1 said "We better do this fast, and get it over with. And never think of it again". The two of them walked over to the candy floss machine and turned it on, there break had lasted for a good ten minuits and theyd better get back at it. They noticed this weird slimey thing in the machine.

Best answers
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5". "Ohgod your no kidding? GODDAMN this is bad, VERY bad". "Wed better get this done before he decides where going too far with this" said 2, "once this is over, well have no more trouble from no-body". "I totlay agree with that" 1 said "We better do this fast, and get it over with. And never think of it again". The two of them walked over to the candy floss machine and turned it on, there break had lasted for a good ten minuits and theyd better get back at it. They noticed this weird slimey thing in the machine. "Okey, this is it".

Best answers
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5". "Ohgod your no kidding? GODDAMN this is bad, VERY bad". "Wed better get this done before he decides where going too far with this" said 2, "once this is over, well have no more trouble from no-body". "I totlay agree with that" 1 said "We better do this fast, and get it over with. And never think of it again". The two of them walked over to the candy floss machine and turned it on, there break had lasted for a good ten minuits and theyd better get back at it. They noticed this weird slimey thing in the machine. "Okey, this is it". "This is what?" asked number 2.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5". "Ohgod your no kidding? GODDAMN this is bad, VERY bad". "Wed better get this done before he decides where going too far with this" said 2, "once this is over, well have no more trouble from no-body". "I totlay agree with that" 1 said "We better do this fast, and get it over with. And never think of it again". The two of them walked over to the candy floss machine and turned it on, there break had lasted for a good ten minuits and theyd better get back at it. They noticed this weird slimey thing in the machine. "Okey, this is it". "This is what?" asked number 2. "This is the thing we have all been dreading, it is time" "time for what?" said 2, "Time we cleared out the bowl and made new candy floss".

Best answers
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5". "Ohgod your no kidding? GODDAMN this is bad, VERY bad". "Wed better get this done before he decides where going too far with this" said 2, "once this is over, well have no more trouble from no-body". "I totlay agree with that" 1 said "We better do this fast, and get it over with. And never think of it again". The two of them walked over to the candy floss machine and turned it on, there break had lasted for a good ten minuits and theyd better get back at it. They noticed this weird slimey thing in the machine. "Okey, this is it". "This is what?" asked number 2. "This is the thing we have all been dreading, it is time" "time for what?" said 2, "Time we cleared out the bowl and made new candy floss". And so this horreble job went on and the candy flow was finaly clean again.

THE END!!!

New story

This it the time to get from you seats and fight for you freedom.

Best answers
This it the time to get from you seats and fight for you freedom. "We live on a strange planet" said somebody to nobody, "Really? how so?" asked Nobody "the shadows move, the sky is black (all the time), and the cows have three heads" Answered Somebody "Oh! I didn't even notcie that" said Nobody.

Best answers
This it the time to get from you seats and fight for you freedom. "We live on a strange planet" said somebody to nobody, "Really? how so?" asked Nobody "the shadows move, the sky is black (all the time), and the cows have three heads" Answered Somebody "Oh! I didn't even notcie that" said Nobody. "I realy don't like you" Said nobody "But hè i'm your somebody so shut it" Answered somebody "But can't I change my somebody it exchange for a small fee?" Asked nobody "NO!!! NOW SHUT UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!!!"

Best answers
This it the time to get from you seats and fight for you freedom. "We live on a strange planet" said somebody to nobody, "Really? how so?" asked Nobody "the shadows move, the sky is black (all the time), and the cows have three heads" Answered Somebody "Oh! I didn't even notcie that" said Nobody. "I realy don't like you" Said nobody "But hè i'm your somebody so shut it" Answered somebody "But can't I change my somebody it exchange for a small fee?" Asked nobody "NO!!! NOW SHUT UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!!!". Nobody and Somebody got stabbed in the back afterwards, and thus died.

Best answers
This it the time to get from you seats and fight for you freedom. "We live on a strange planet" said somebody to nobody, "Really? how so?" asked Nobody "the shadows move, the sky is black (all the time), and the cows have three heads" Answered Somebody "Oh! I didn't even notcie that" said Nobody. "I realy don't like you" Said nobody "But hè i'm your somebody so shut it" Answered somebody "But can't I change my somebody it exchange for a small fee?" Asked nobody "NO!!! NOW SHUT UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!!!". Nobody and Somebody got stabbed in the back afterwards, and thus died. A few hours after the death of these fine bodies (and i do mean fine) a fat clown man came and danced a happy dance.

Best answers
This it the time to get from you seats and fight for you freedom. "We live on a strange planet" said somebody to nobody, "Really? how so?" asked Nobody "the shadows move, the sky is black (all the time), and the cows have three heads" Answered Somebody "Oh! I didn't even notcie that" said Nobody. "I realy don't like you" Said nobody "But hè i'm your somebody so shut it" Answered somebody "But can't I change my somebody it exchange for a small fee?" Asked nobody "NO!!! NOW SHUT UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!!!". Nobody and Somebody got stabbed in the back afterwards, and thus died. A few hours after the death of these fine bodies (and i do mean fine) a fat clown man came and danced a happy dance. The Fat Clown raised 10 corpse to attack earth but esrth never stoud a chance so they came and they fight with the humans.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This it the time to get from you seats and fight for you freedom. "We live on a strange planet" said somebody to nobody, "Really? how so?" asked Nobody "the shadows move, the sky is black (all the time), and the cows have three heads" Answered Somebody "Oh! I didn't even notcie that" said Nobody. "I realy don't like you" Said nobody "But hè i'm your somebody so shut it" Answered somebody "But can't I change my somebody it exchange for a small fee?" Asked nobody "NO!!! NOW SHUT UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!!!". Nobody and Somebody got stabbed in the back afterwards, and thus died. A few hours after the death of these fine bodies (and i do mean fine) a fat clown man came and danced a happy dance. The Fat Clown raised 10 corpse to attack earth but esrth never stoud a chance so they came and they fight with the humans. The humans werent very strong in that time, so they got killed.

Best answers
This it the time to get from you seats and fight for you freedom. "We live on a strange planet" said somebody to nobody, "Really? how so?" asked Nobody "the shadows move, the sky is black (all the time), and the cows have three heads" Answered Somebody "Oh! I didn't even notcie that" said Nobody. "I realy don't like you" Said nobody "But hè i'm your somebody so shut it" Answered somebody "But can't I change my somebody it exchange for a small fee?" Asked nobody "NO!!! NOW SHUT UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!!!". Nobody and Somebody got stabbed in the back afterwards, and thus died. A few hours after the death of these fine bodies (and i do mean fine) a fat clown man came and danced a happy dance. The Fat Clown raised 10 corpse to attack earth but esrth never stoud a chance so they came and they fight with the humans. The humans werent very strong in that time, so they got killed. Then Vegeta and Goku came and won the battle, of course to do this they had to fuse and fire HUGE Big Bang's and Kamehameha's.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This it the time to get from you seats and fight for you freedom. "We live on a strange planet" said somebody to nobody, "Really? how so?" asked Nobody "the shadows move, the sky is black (all the time), and the cows have three heads" Answered Somebody "Oh! I didn't even notcie that" said Nobody. "I realy don't like you" Said nobody "But hè i'm your somebody so shut it" Answered somebody "But can't I change my somebody it exchange for a small fee?" Asked nobody "NO!!! NOW SHUT UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!!!". Nobody and Somebody got stabbed in the back afterwards, and thus died. A few hours after the death of these fine bodies (and i do mean fine) a fat clown man came and danced a happy dance. The Fat Clown raised 10 corpse to attack earth but esrth never stoud a chance so they came and they fight with the humans. The humans werent very strong in that time, so they got killed. Then Vegeta and Goku came and won the battle, of course to do this they had to fuse and fire HUGE Big Bang's and Kamehameha's.
Then suddenly i giant cow womman apeared, and goku and vegeta were forced to try to form a bigkamehabombboomboommokeyisland attack to save the earth for the nine hundredth time.

Best answers
Then suddenly i giant cow womman apeared, and goku and vegeta were forced to try to form a bigkamehabombboomboommokeyisland attack to save the earth for the nine hundredth time. However, like all heros ,at one time or another, shot their foot in the heat for battle

Best answers
Then suddenly i giant cow womman apeared, and goku and vegeta were forced to try to form a bigkamehabombboomboommokeyisland attack to save the earth for the nine hundredth time. However, like all heros ,at one time or another, shot their foot in the heat for battle. "OW!!!!" Goku yelled as there attack hit his foot, he gave Vegeta a quick glare then ate a senzu bean and started fighting again.

This is getting kinda long, shouldn't we start another?

Best answers
Once apon a time a man with too many hot dogs died goku_son_1 inherrited the hot dogs.

note: if i spelled inherrited wrong correct it

Best answers
Once apon a time a man with too many hot dogs died goku_son_1 inherrited the hot dogs. Then played with the hot dog's till they were cold, then ate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom