One sentance story

Best answers
once apon a time there was a cow who died of mad cow after killing 100,000,000,000,000,000 people. Then the dragon balls where broth together to wish back all the cow's but it went wrong, the cows turned into zombies and killed all to cows on the face of the earth. All the killed cows became zombies and ate SSJGogeta. By eating me()uuurm SSJ2GoGeTa all the cow zombies became very sick and died.Then someone summons the dragon again to revive everyone(including SSJ2Gogeta). Then SSJ2GoGeTa fired a Big Bang Kamehameha Flash ( talk about overpowerd) and killed all but me (...). But Me was úber mega strong so he just throw away the (weak) beam and crushed SSJ2Gogeta with his pink GALIT GUN but when everyone was restored with the dragonballs so was the ultimate fighter ssj bignad and he was ready for a fight. Me thought about it and thinks ohw well i just become ssj350 so i can crush him too. Being Super Saiya-Jin form 350 () The body of Me was to weak to withstand all that power and was blown to pieces. then all of a sudden the moon appeared ssj bignad's heart started to beat faster and harder everyone on the planet who had been revived watched in terror as ssj bignad transformed into an oozaru and all of a sudden a mysterious warrior appeared. It was Me again he was regained and was now twice as strong as before, SSJ700. Then Hellspawn entered the fray, being a soldier of hell, it pwned all the saiyans. Then, out of nowhere, The Mystic Cow came and did his mystic uber fart0r attack on all how aposse him.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
once apon a time there was a cow who died of mad cow after killing 100,000,000,000,000,000 people. Then the dragon balls where broth together to wish back all the cow's but it went wrong, the cows turned into zombies and killed all to cows on the face of the earth. All the killed cows became zombies and ate SSJGogeta. By eating me()uuurm SSJ2GoGeTa all the cow zombies became very sick and died.Then someone summons the dragon again to revive everyone(including SSJ2Gogeta). Then SSJ2GoGeTa fired a Big Bang Kamehameha Flash ( talk about overpowerd) and killed all but me (...). But Me was úber mega strong so he just throw away the (weak) beam and crushed SSJ2Gogeta with his pink GALIT GUN but when everyone was restored with the dragonballs so was the ultimate fighter ssj bignad and he was ready for a fight. Me thought about it and thinks ohw well i just become ssj350 so i can crush him too. Being Super Saiya-Jin form 350 () The body of Me was to weak to withstand all that power and was blown to pieces. then all of a sudden the moon appeared ssj bignad's heart started to beat faster and harder everyone on the planet who had been revived watched in terror as ssj bignad transformed into an oozaru and all of a sudden a mysterious warrior appeared. It was Me again he was regained and was now twice as strong as before, SSJ700. Then Hellspawn entered the fray, being a soldier of hell, it pwned all the saiyans. Then, out of nowhere, The Mystic Cow came and did his mystic uber fart0r attack on all how aposse him. It was so mystic and dangerous that it almost kills Me but it didn't so Me destroyed that stupid cow.

Best answers
once apon a time there was a cow who died of mad cow after killing 100,000,000,000,000,000 people. Then the dragon balls where broth together to wish back all the cow's but it went wrong, the cows turned into zombies and killed all to cows on the face of the earth. All the killed cows became zombies and ate SSJGogeta. By eating me()uuurm SSJ2GoGeTa all the cow zombies became very sick and died.Then someone summons the dragon again to revive everyone(including SSJ2Gogeta). Then SSJ2GoGeTa fired a Big Bang Kamehameha Flash ( talk about overpowerd) and killed all but me (...). But Me was úber mega strong so he just throw away the (weak) beam and crushed SSJ2Gogeta with his pink GALIT GUN but when everyone was restored with the dragonballs so was the ultimate fighter ssj bignad and he was ready for a fight. Me thought about it and thinks ohw well i just become ssj350 so i can crush him too. Being Super Saiya-Jin form 350 () The body of Me was to weak to withstand all that power and was blown to pieces. then all of a sudden the moon appeared ssj bignad's heart started to beat faster and harder everyone on the planet who had been revived watched in terror as ssj bignad transformed into an oozaru and all of a sudden a mysterious warrior appeared. It was Me again he was regained and was now twice as strong as before, SSJ700. Then Hellspawn entered the fray, being a soldier of hell, it pwned all the saiyans. Then, out of nowhere, The Mystic Cow came and did his mystic uber fart0r attack on all how aposse him. It was so mystic and dangerous that it almost kills Me but it didn't so Me destroyed that stupid cow. In fact a had a big grill party and ate it..

Best answers
once apon a time there was a cow who died of mad cow after killing 100,000,000,000,000,000 people. Then the dragon balls where broth together to wish back all the cow's but it went wrong, the cows turned into zombies and killed all to cows on the face of the earth. All the killed cows became zombies and ate SSJGogeta. By eating me()uuurm SSJ2GoGeTa all the cow zombies became very sick and died.Then someone summons the dragon again to revive everyone(including SSJ2Gogeta). Then SSJ2GoGeTa fired a Big Bang Kamehameha Flash ( talk about overpowerd) and killed all but me (...). But Me was úber mega strong so he just throw away the (weak) beam and crushed SSJ2Gogeta with his pink GALIT GUN but when everyone was restored with the dragonballs so was the ultimate fighter ssj bignad and he was ready for a fight. Me thought about it and thinks ohw well i just become ssj350 so i can crush him too. Being Super Saiya-Jin form 350 () The body of Me was to weak to withstand all that power and was blown to pieces. then all of a sudden the moon appeared ssj bignad's heart started to beat faster and harder everyone on the planet who had been revived watched in terror as ssj bignad transformed into an oozaru and all of a sudden a mysterious warrior appeared. It was Me again he was regained and was now twice as strong as before, SSJ700. Then Hellspawn entered the fray, being a soldier of hell, it pwned all the saiyans. Then, out of nowhere, The Mystic Cow came and did his mystic uber fart0r attack on all how aposse him. It was so mystic and dangerous that it almost kills Me but it didn't so Me destroyed that stupid cow. In fact a had a big grill party and ate it.. Then the brother of the cow came and.......no he didn't attack he ate him brother to.

Best answers
once apon a time there was a cow who died of mad cow after killing 100,000,000,000,000,000 people. Then the dragon balls where broth together to wish back all the cow's but it went wrong, the cows turned into zombies and killed all to cows on the face of the earth. All the killed cows became zombies and ate SSJGogeta. By eating me()uuurm SSJ2GoGeTa all the cow zombies became very sick and died.Then someone summons the dragon again to revive everyone(including SSJ2Gogeta). Then SSJ2GoGeTa fired a Big Bang Kamehameha Flash ( talk about overpowerd) and killed all but me (...). But Me was úber mega strong so he just throw away the (weak) beam and crushed SSJ2Gogeta with his pink GALIT GUN but when everyone was restored with the dragonballs so was the ultimate fighter ssj bignad and he was ready for a fight. Me thought about it and thinks ohw well i just become ssj350 so i can crush him too. Being Super Saiya-Jin form 350 () The body of Me was to weak to withstand all that power and was blown to pieces. then all of a sudden the moon appeared ssj bignad's heart started to beat faster and harder everyone on the planet who had been revived watched in terror as ssj bignad transformed into an oozaru and all of a sudden a mysterious warrior appeared. It was Me again he was regained and was now twice as strong as before, SSJ700. Then Hellspawn entered the fray, being a soldier of hell, it pwned all the saiyans. Then, out of nowhere, The Mystic Cow came and did his mystic uber fart0r attack on all how aposse him. It was so mystic and dangerous that it almost kills Me but it didn't so Me destroyed that stupid cow. In fact a had a big grill party and ate it.. Then the brother of the cow came and.......no he didn't attack he ate him brother to. Then Vegeta came in attemp to eat all the meat, but started a food fight instead!

Best answers
once apon a time there was a cow who died of mad cow after killing 100,000,000,000,000,000 people. Then the dragon balls where broth together to wish back all the cow's but it went wrong, the cows turned into zombies and killed all to cows on the face of the earth. All the killed cows became zombies and ate SSJGogeta. By eating me()uuurm SSJ2GoGeTa all the cow zombies became very sick and died.Then someone summons the dragon again to revive everyone(including SSJ2Gogeta). Then SSJ2GoGeTa fired a Big Bang Kamehameha Flash ( talk about overpowerd) and killed all but me (...). But Me was úber mega strong so he just throw away the (weak) beam and crushed SSJ2Gogeta with his pink GALIT GUN but when everyone was restored with the dragonballs so was the ultimate fighter ssj bignad and he was ready for a fight. Me thought about it and thinks ohw well i just become ssj350 so i can crush him too. Being Super Saiya-Jin form 350 () The body of Me was to weak to withstand all that power and was blown to pieces. then all of a sudden the moon appeared ssj bignad's heart started to beat faster and harder everyone on the planet who had been revived watched in terror as ssj bignad transformed into an oozaru and all of a sudden a mysterious warrior appeared. It was Me again he was regained and was now twice as strong as before, SSJ700. Then Hellspawn entered the fray, being a soldier of hell, it pwned all the saiyans. Then, out of nowhere, The Mystic Cow came and did his mystic uber fart0r attack on all how aposse him. It was so mystic and dangerous that it almost kills Me but it didn't so Me destroyed that stupid cow. In fact a had a big grill party and ate it.. Then the brother of the cow came and.......no he didn't attack he ate him brother to. Then Vegeta came in attemp to eat all the meat, but started a food fight instead! Than Goku came and ate all the food cuz he was hungry

THE END

New story:

In myanus lifed a woman.

Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth.

Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth. Earth ,as called here, is a very small planet, and has a crap cloud around it to protect it from the cold hard out laws of deep space.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth. Earth ,as called here, is a very small planet, and has a crap cloud around it to protect it from the cold hard out laws of deep space. The womans name was mary, as she was well known in that area of space for making sausage rolls.

Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth. Earth ,as called here, is a very small planet, and has a crap cloud around it to protect it from the cold hard out laws of deep space. The womans name was mary, as she was well known in that area of space for making sausage rolls. She only gave her sausage rolls to people she didn't like, because her secret ingredent was poison!

Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth. Earth ,as called here, is a very small planet, and has a crap cloud around it to protect it from the cold hard out laws of deep space. The womans name was mary, as she was well known in that area of space for making sausage rolls. She only gave her sausage rolls to people she didn't like, because her secret ingredent was poison! But one day a man came, she didn't like, so she let him eat one of her roles, but nothing happend

Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth. Earth ,as called here, is a very small planet, and has a crap cloud around it to protect it from the cold hard out laws of deep space. The womans name was mary, as she was well known in that area of space for making sausage rolls. She only gave her sausage rolls to people she didn't like, because her secret ingredent was poison! But one day a man came, she didn't like, so she let him eat one of her roles, but nothing happend. She though about this for a few minutes, then she jumped on him and started strangling him screaming "YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!".

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth. Earth ,as called here, is a very small planet, and has a crap cloud around it to protect it from the cold hard out laws of deep space. The womans name was mary, as she was well known in that area of space for making sausage rolls. She only gave her sausage rolls to people she didn't like, because her secret ingredent was poison! But one day a man came, she didn't like, so she let him eat one of her roles, but nothing happend. She though about this for a few minutes, then she jumped on him and started strangling him screaming "YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!". Unfortunatly (sp) she was a feeble old woman and she was swatted away by the stranger, picking her self up form the floor she screemed "why wont you DIE!", "I come form the planet Biggeron" the stranger said, "I on biggeron poisoned sausage rolls is considered a delicassy".

Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth. Earth ,as called here, is a very small planet, and has a crap cloud around it to protect it from the cold hard out laws of deep space. The womans name was mary, as she was well known in that area of space for making sausage rolls. She only gave her sausage rolls to people she didn't like, because her secret ingredent was poison! But one day a man came, she didn't like, so she let him eat one of her roles, but nothing happend. She though about this for a few minutes, then she jumped on him and started strangling him screaming "YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!". Unfortunatly (sp) she was a feeble old woman and she was swatted away by the stranger, picking her self up form the floor she screemed "why wont you DIE!", "I come form the planet Biggeron" the stranger said, "I on biggeron poisoned sausage rolls is considered a delicassy". The woman let the words go though her head a couple of times then desided that this man was "The One" and killed herself.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth. Earth ,as called here, is a very small planet, and has a crap cloud around it to protect it from the cold hard out laws of deep space. The womans name was mary, as she was well known in that area of space for making sausage rolls. She only gave her sausage rolls to people she didn't like, because her secret ingredent was poison! But one day a man came, she didn't like, so she let him eat one of her roles, but nothing happend. She though about this for a few minutes, then she jumped on him and started strangling him screaming "YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!". Unfortunatly (sp) she was a feeble old woman and she was swatted away by the stranger, picking her self up form the floor she screemed "why wont you DIE!", "I come form the planet Biggeron" the stranger said, "I on biggeron poisoned sausage rolls is considered a delicassy". The woman let the words go though her head a couple of times then desided that this man was "The One" and killed herself. The stranger spat the sausage roll onto the floor and walked over to the womans body.

Best answers
In myanus lifed a woman. The only woman on the planet, I like to call, Earth. Earth ,as called here, is a very small planet, and has a crap cloud around it to protect it from the cold hard out laws of deep space. The womans name was mary, as she was well known in that area of space for making sausage rolls. She only gave her sausage rolls to people she didn't like, because her secret ingredent was poison! But one day a man came, she didn't like, so she let him eat one of her roles, but nothing happend. She though about this for a few minutes, then she jumped on him and started strangling him screaming "YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!". Unfortunatly (sp) she was a feeble old woman and she was swatted away by the stranger, picking her self up form the floor she screemed "why wont you DIE!", "I come form the planet Biggeron" the stranger said, "I on biggeron poisoned sausage rolls is considered a delicassy". The woman let the words go though her head a couple of times then desided that this man was "The One" and killed herself. The stranger spat the sausage roll onto the floor and walked over to the womans body. Then he eat all the rolls and died

THE END!!

New story:

"Being here is a pain in the ass" 1 sad to 2.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
HAHAHAHA! nice ending!

"Being here is a pain in the ass" 1 said to 2. "But weve got to do it" said 2 to 1, "otherwise well be in trouble with 3".

Best answers
"Being here is a pain in the ass" 1 said to 2. "But weve got to do it" said 2 to 1, "otherwise well be in trouble with 3". "Realy? does he know about it already? damn that sucks big time man."

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"Being here is a pain in the ass" 1 said to 2. "But weve got to do it" said 2 to 1, "otherwise well be in trouble with 3". "Really? does he know about it already? damn that sucks big time man."
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5".

lol, looks like its just u and me ;D

Best answers
"Being here is a pain in the ass" 1 said to 2. "But weve got to do it" said 2 to 1, "otherwise well be in trouble with 3". "Really? does he know about it already? damn that sucks big time man."
"You joking man? he knows everything going on" said 2, "ever since he joined with 4 and 5". "Ohgod your no kidding? GODDAMN this is bad, VERY bad"

(jup, but your cool in this so its cool :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom