One sentance story

Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone.

(100th Reply :p)

Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands.

(101th reply :p he he he)

Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands. Then Barbie's came and ate the playdo and stole his hands; thus began the war of Playdoh and Barbies.

Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands. Then Barbie's came and ate the playdo and stole his hands; thus began the war of Playdoh and Barbies. Then the karate action Power Rangers came into the battle and chopped everyone into little peices.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands. Then Barbie's came and ate the playdo and stole his hands; thus began the war of Playdoh and Barbies. Then the karate action Power Rangers came into the battle and chopped everyone into little peices. But suddenly, the transformers came and started attacking the power rangers!

Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands. Then Barbie's came and ate the playdo and stole his hands; thus began the war of Playdoh and Barbies. Then the karate action Power Rangers came into the battle and chopped everyone into little peices. But suddenly, the transformers came and started attacking the power rangers! then the Democrats, the Transformers worst enemy, came and ate the planet and all its inhabitants.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands. Then Barbie's came and ate the playdo and stole his hands; thus began the war of Playdoh and Barbies. Then the karate action Power Rangers came into the battle and chopped everyone into little peices. But suddenly, the transformers came and started attacking the power rangers! then the Democrats, the Transformers worst enemy, came and ate the planet and all its inhabitants. Then john came back, and shot the democrats and they spat everything back out and it was back to how it was before they ate the planet.

Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands. Then Barbie's came and ate the playdo and stole his hands; thus began the war of Playdoh and Barbies. Then the karate action Power Rangers came into the battle and chopped everyone into little peices. But suddenly, the transformers came and started attacking the power rangers! then the Democrats, the Transformers worst enemy, came and ate the planet and all its inhabitants. Then john came back, and shot the democrats and they spat everything back out and it was back to how it was before they ate the planet. The democrats didn't like John so they tried to eat him and his dead doig but the dog drop kicked the Democrats and broke his legs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands. Then Barbie's came and ate the playdo and stole his hands; thus began the war of Playdoh and Barbies. Then the karate action Power Rangers came into the battle and chopped everyone into little peices. But suddenly, the transformers came and started attacking the power rangers! then the Democrats, the Transformers worst enemy, came and ate the planet and all its inhabitants. Then john came back, and shot the democrats and they spat everything back out and it was back to how it was before they ate the planet. The democrats didn't like John so they tried to eat him and his dead doig but the dog drop kicked the Democrats and broke his legs. The democrats fell to the ground grabbing tier legs and yelled at john "ow! you shot me you a-hole!" and died.

Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands. Then Barbie's came and ate the playdo and stole his hands; thus began the war of Playdoh and Barbies. Then the karate action Power Rangers came into the battle and chopped everyone into little peices. But suddenly, the transformers came and started attacking the power rangers! then the Democrats, the Transformers worst enemy, came and ate the planet and all its inhabitants. Then john came back, and shot the democrats and they spat everything back out and it was back to how it was before they ate the planet. The democrats didn't like John so they tried to eat him and his dead doig but the dog drop kicked the Democrats and broke his legs. The democrats fell to the ground grabbing tier legs and yelled at john "ow! you shot me you a-hole!" and died. Everyone ran over to the dog and cuddled it but since they ALL tried to cuddle the dog they ripped it in half, they stared at the dog for a second then went to Wendy's to get Big Bacon Classics and Ice Cream.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There ones was a man called Greg, and he lived by the beach. who then tripped over a stone and the stone ate him. Greg's Brother John came to the rescue but it was to late, Greg was gone. so john decided to make a new brother (out of playdo) named obi 1 who had light sabers for hands. Then Barbie's came and ate the playdo and stole his hands; thus began the war of Playdoh and Barbies. Then the karate action Power Rangers came into the battle and chopped everyone into little peices. But suddenly, the transformers came and started attacking the power rangers! then the Democrats, the Transformers worst enemy, came and ate the planet and all its inhabitants. Then john came back, and shot the democrats and they spat everything back out and it was back to how it was before they ate the planet. The democrats didn't like John so they tried to eat him and his dead doig but the dog drop kicked the Democrats and broke his legs. The democrats fell to the ground grabbing tier legs and yelled at john "ow! you shot me you a-hole!" and died. Everyone ran over to the dog and cuddled it but since they ALL tried to cuddle the dog they ripped it in half, they stared at the dog for a second then went to Wendy's to get Big Bacon Classics and Ice Cream. They all ate until they died.
THE END!!!!

new story:
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose.

Best answers
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose. His brother, Yojimbob, was watching Jim Bob preparer the moose.

(Yojimbob is Yojimbo with another b)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose. His brother, Yojimbob, was watching Jim Bob preparer the moose. Yojimbob then said to jim bob "Yo Jim Bob, whhat you be doing with that there moose?"

Best answers
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose. His brother, Yojimbob, was watching Jim Bob preparer the moose. Yojimbob then said to jim bob "Yo Jim Bob, whhat you be doing with that there moose?". "Oh nothing" Jim Bob answered, then suddenly another moose ran out of the woods and tackled Jim Bob "MOOSE!!!" screamed the moose Yojimbob just stood there, he was in so much shock because the moose talked.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose. His brother, Yojimbob, was watching Jim Bob preparer the moose. Yojimbob then said to jim bob "Yo Jim Bob, whhat you be doing with that there moose?". "Oh nothing" Jim Bob answered, then suddenly another moose ran out of the woods and tackled Jim Bob "MOOSE!!!" screamed the moose Yojimbob just stood there, he was in so much shock because the moose talked. Jim Bob pulled out a shotgun from thin air and said to himself "Why did you make me do this bulwinkle?" and shot.

Best answers
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose. His brother, Yojimbob, was watching Jim Bob preparer the moose. Yojimbob then said to jim bob "Yo Jim Bob, whhat you be doing with that there moose?". "Oh nothing" Jim Bob answered, then suddenly another moose ran out of the woods and tackled Jim Bob "MOOSE!!!" screamed the moose Yojimbob just stood there, he was in so much shock because the moose talked. Jim Bob pulled out a shotgun from thin air and said to himself "Why did you make me do this bulwinkle?" and shot. "PIE!!!" Yelled the pieeins, as they ran out of the forest with there tridents and ate the moose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose. His brother, Yojimbob, was watching Jim Bob preparer the moose. Yojimbob then said to jim bob "Yo Jim Bob, whhat you be doing with that there moose?". "Oh nothing" Jim Bob answered, then suddenly another moose ran out of the woods and tackled Jim Bob "MOOSE!!!" screamed the moose Yojimbob just stood there, he was in so much shock because the moose talked. Jim Bob pulled out a shotgun from thin air and said to himself "Why did you make me do this bulwinkle?" and shot. "PIE!!!" Yelled the pieeins, as they ran out of the forest with there tridents and ate the moose. "PIE!!" Yelled yojimbob, who was so excited that he forgot that jim bob missed the moose and shot him instead, then he died while eating the moose.

am i stupid, or what are pieeins?

Best answers
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose. His brother, Yojimbob, was watching Jim Bob preparer the moose. Yojimbob then said to jim bob "Yo Jim Bob, whhat you be doing with that there moose?". "Oh nothing" Jim Bob answered, then suddenly another moose ran out of the woods and tackled Jim Bob "MOOSE!!!" screamed the moose Yojimbob just stood there, he was in so much shock because the moose talked. Jim Bob pulled out a shotgun from thin air and said to himself "Why did you make me do this bulwinkle?" and shot. "PIE!!!" Yelled the pieeins, as they ran out of the forest with there tridents and ate the moose. "PIE!!" Yelled yojimbob, who was so excited that he forgot that jim bob missed the moose and shot him instead, then he died while eating the moose. Yojimbob was sudden'y revived by the talking mooes "Geez! you don't hafta go and try to shoot me because I tackle you! I'm not gonna be a quarterback anymore!" The mooses got up and walked back to the forest on 2 legs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose. His brother, Yojimbob, was watching Jim Bob preparer the moose. Yojimbob then said to jim bob "Yo Jim Bob, whhat you be doing with that there moose?". "Oh nothing" Jim Bob answered, then suddenly another moose ran out of the woods and tackled Jim Bob "MOOSE!!!" screamed the moose Yojimbob just stood there, he was in so much shock because the moose talked. Jim Bob pulled out a shotgun from thin air and said to himself "Why did you make me do this bulwinkle?" and shot. "PIE!!!" Yelled the pieeins, as they ran out of the forest with there tridents and ate the moose. "PIE!!" Yelled yojimbob, who was so excited that he forgot that jim bob missed the moose and shot him instead, then he died while eating the moose. Yojimbob was sudden'y revived by the talking mooes "Geez! you don't hafta go and try to shoot me because I tackle you! I'm not gonna be a quarterback anymore!" The mooses got up and walked back to the forest on 2 legs. Suddenly, a monkey came and ate all the little pieeins screaming "CAKE!!!" as he tore them to pieces.

ok someone other than goku_son_1 and i post here

Best answers
One day a hick named jim bob was petting a giant moose. His brother, Yojimbob, was watching Jim Bob preparer the moose. Yojimbob then said to jim bob "Yo Jim Bob, whhat you be doing with that there moose?". "Oh nothing" Jim Bob answered, then suddenly another moose ran out of the woods and tackled Jim Bob "MOOSE!!!" screamed the moose Yojimbob just stood there, he was in so much shock because the moose talked. Jim Bob pulled out a shotgun from thin air and said to himself "Why did you make me do this bulwinkle?" and shot. "PIE!!!" Yelled the pieeins, as they ran out of the forest with there tridents and ate the moose. "PIE!!" Yelled yojimbob, who was so excited that he forgot that jim bob missed the moose and shot him instead, then he died while eating the moose. Yojimbob was sudden'y revived by the talking mooes "Geez! you don't hafta go and try to shoot me because I tackle you! I'm not gonna be a quarterback anymore!" The mooses got up and walked back to the forest on 2 legs. Suddenly, a monkey came and ate all the little pieeins screaming "CAKE!!!" as he tore them to pieces. And so the story ends here, without knowing what the monkey actually ate, and where Jim Bob ever got that shotgun from.

THE END!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom