One Of majin buu's attack

Best answers
Hi there, I was thinking of one of Majin buu's attack would be like absorbing one of the Dragonball Z guys. Like it would be after he becomes Evil buu he could absorb one of the Z fighters and get one of his powers and have his clothing on or something like that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and what happens next. so since your enemy is absorbed they have to leave the game or choose someone else? be more detailed.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
yeah and what happens next. so since your enemy is absorbed they have to leave the game or choose someone else? be more detailed.
LOL! I never actually thought of it from the enemies point of view. They should just die, then choose a new character.

Best answers
I don't know I guess Respawn the sameway? Either that, or like there in buu's body and like fight there way out or something.

Best answers
when buu use his breath to deflect an attack so i don't no( EVIL BUU)

Best answers
u guys ever play Natural Selection? u know how the Onos can eat marines and all the rines see is the stomach of the Onos while their health drains? maybe something like that... and if ur teammate kills buu, you get free'd

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
But then, that player would be bored out of his mind if no one would be able to get him out. I suggest either making it so he automatically spits him out after a period of time, or just scrap this suggestion, 'cause it's been denied alot as well.

Best answers
if u played NS u would kno u dont stay in very long, and im talkin bout in teamplay, some1 would be able to kill him either by beam or melee im sure

Best answers
arucard89 said:
u guys ever play Natural Selection? u know how the Onos can eat marines and all the rines see is the stomach of the Onos while their health drains? maybe something like that... and if ur teammate kills buu, you get free'd

Thats actually a pretty good way to do it o_o

Best answers
The person on the inside could just be able to see the person who absorbed them from an outside view, but there would be a struggle bar for the absorbed person, they could SLOWLY pump their ki into the struggle, (which could be based on powerlevel) while SLOWLY losing health. If the struggle bar reaches the blue end before they die, they are freed. This happens while the absorber is normally fighting against others, the absorber can't manipulate the absorbees struggle to get out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom