Once and for all about Trunks

Best answers
Trunks is fine ppl, I am very happy with the tweaks they did for his Buster and coz of it you can actually kill things with it now! The sword is very cool (if sometimes irritating if you're on the recieving end :p ).

If we're gonna get into the hypothetical here (they are basing the game on the SHOW after all), I put my 2c for Krillin having a powerlevel of 9999999999999999999999999999. He really was the strongest and fastest, but Akira told him it wouldnt be much of a show if he beat all the baddies with one punch now would it?

(just coz he sucked ass in the show doesnt mean he was a wuss off set :p )

But to use the show as a basis for it seems a little misjudged
What do you suggest we use?

Orz

Best answers
Originally posted by zolmaster

What do you suggest we use?
Heh, do you know what the odds were of me reading this (old) thread, scrolling to the very last post and recognising what I'd written about a month ago? Anyway, I noticed.

We should use our common sense instead of the DBZ episodes. Face it, the show makes no sense. It contradicts itself, it uses Time Travel, it's a complete mess plotwise... so we work through the holes ourselves. Saying "Trunks is bad beam character because in the show he doesn't use many" makes no sense. In the show it's basically fundamental - the higher your power, the stronger your beams, and all powerful fighters can develop and use such things.

Best answers
i always seem to find these damn age old threads, and yeah dbz's "plot" is very mixed up and confused, I suppose you can use the ideas and work around them :)

My baaad :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom