omGADS zero updated yet again!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the maps cool but the one thing im glad about is that vegeta doesnt have a crack anymore...

Retired
Best answers
thnx everyone, i've made some more changes namely lower the poly count on the street lights and such. to be honest the map is not really that big, it is much smaller than most of our maps. it 's smaller due to high detail but it's still big enough. ill see about addign the tv and mabey a few more variations of buildings in. ill try to post some more pics tonight or tomorrow. laters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great news!!! i can get u pics of DBZ scenes with satan doin stupid stuff or whatnot =p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
my goodness, Vegeta looks soooo sexy in those shots :D

Best answers
OMFG Z0ING! :D damnit taht map loooks üb3r pwnage! that's all i can say! :p can't wait to play in it!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
map rocks but that's a kool idea with the cars .....if they could bee distroid it'il be FATAL!

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
i hope theres a night time version
Amen to that.. :laff:
I don't know if it's that hard, but why isn't there a night version of all ESF maps? It would be a b*tch to download, but would it be hard to create?

Best answers
imo I don't see the greatness with night and day maps. Just an overusage of maps to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
imo I don't see the greatness with night and day maps. Just an overusage of maps to me.
night > day anyway. Its easier to see things.

Best answers
Usually because of the skybox, those things can be a major pain in the ... bottom

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, we don't have to worry about maps for 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it possible for fade day maps to fade to night on the half life engine? Isn't it just changing the lighting and outer graphics?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is. I know lighting can be changed (cs rats maps), but graphics can't be changed imo. Anyway it might get annoying and drop fps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if this map's street lights etc worked during the night, one might end up with a very nice nighttime map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Well, if this map's street lights etc worked during the night, one might end up with a very nice nighttime map.
its easy to put lights from the streetlights

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, using texture based lighting you can get some good streetlamps, and I don't think there's a limit to how many you can have either :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Is it possible for fade day maps to fade to night on the half life engine? Isn't it just changing the lighting and outer graphics?
I've seem modifications of the HL engine to allow features like this, but it involved a modification of the code base. It's not possible "out of the box."

A nighttime version with illuminating streetlights and neon lights on buildings would be cool, but it isn't realy shown like that in DBZ. The way it looks now is very true to DBZ, and I like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Concurr'd.

I think this map takes the 'most DBZ style' award, good job, i'd like to see some more maps like this, real dbz locations as opposed to generic 'middle o' nowhere' levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom