OMG! this guy lives upto his name!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont have to teleport behind someone

most of the time just flying works

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh yes, so noble for giving up his blocking whoring ways so he took up spectator bug eshploitin'

Best answers
I believe the spectator bug (from my observations) is when you enter observation mode you can still select a class and kill things. When infact you should just be watching the action.

Best answers
hahaha nice 1 satan!!! hahaha thats funny! i def. recognise the first 2 pics lol! Anyways i only blocked cos i was being smashed around and i didnt have ki to counter-attack u, so the idea was to clock, then smash u away an quickly scavenge some ki, i do this alot, its either that or get smashed around too much.

Best answers
Yes, i sometimes get accused of being a 'block whore' as quite recently ive upped my mouse sensitivity and began to properly practice my melee skills. I was fighting this guy who was a bit more powerfull than me, so i was running out of ki before he was. So when i reached that stage, i kept blocking him in an attempt to get away and recharge my ki. He kept telling me to 'Stop blocking you f**cking n00b'

I hate people like that.

Best answers
ya! its just because they cant take it that they cant kill you quick enough!

Best answers
its not really a bug... u can do it in almost any hl mod

Best answers
i dont play esf online (pc too ****) but i do play other games/mods and meet the same old idiots who arrogantly presume thair superior get kicked horribly but go into denial over the whole thing. however thats only against genuine good plyrs, im too laggy to be any good, but alert enough to watch the whole scene, lol!

Best answers
Imagine you're fighting a person blocking all the time when you're fighting him. You can say: Get around him and hit him in the back, but that takes time. And in most cases people have high sensitivities. I personally can't stand people abusing the block button, as in using it most of the time. It's partly ruines the fight and you're losing chances.

Allthough, the famous way of binding is qualified to beat the "blockers", but people call that a script/cheat/hack nowadays, so I don't. It's just my opinion block can be inserted, just not spamming it, as in blocking 4 times in a row, or just do block and instant hit (little melee trick). Now I'm not insulting any of you who are using the block button recently, I'm just saying it could be more fun when your not using it, but that's just me. Of course, when out of KI and you need a quick charge, you can use it to buy a little time, or when you havn't locked your opponent. But that's just it for me, I'm not using block unless I'm forced to, or when I'm facing a person who's using block all the time.

I just had a small game a few min ago, and Twunks was there as well. You (Twunks) mentioned that I was 'whining' because I yelled spamblocker against the host, that was because the host was using that instaneous block/hit trick all the time, and to be honest, I think that's pathetic. The ping already helps you out enough, why do you need any of those hits? Scared of losing a melee fight? Finding it funny? I just don't get it. Oh and you said you would post that pic of me saying 'spamblocker' over here, if you don't mind, post the screenies where he called me cheater etc as well, that would make it alot funnier. (No offence though)

That would be all, hopefully I havn't insulted any of you,

Yours sincerely,
//Lynx

Best answers
i know what u mean, so i adapt and beam those sort when i used to play esf online (bak in november).
I shoot a beam and blow it up in their faces.

Best answers
lol hey lynx! i have to admit that guy was a retard! i mean i went in the server an kicked his bot around a bit and he said, if you can beat my bot ill let you join my clan, an i was like errr did i say i wanted to join lol! an he said the bot was hard?? rofl! the stoopid thing just swoops into you and then nothing lol! I didnt really read what you two said, i just occasionally saw the words cheater! lol anyways i got nowt against you its that dutch guy in that server. Oh an i cant b arsed to post that screenie lol!

Best answers
block spam IS sorta annoying.
however, if i see that i start teleport spamming :D USUALLY i can get off a few hits away from their blocking area and slam em around

Best answers
block was put in the game for a very good reason, but like all things, it will eventually be abused. That is what is sad about the world today....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHAHA! You notice after I posted those pics that he edited all of his posts so people wouldn't find out about his claim of giving up "block whoring"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom