OMG OMG HL2 OMG OMG!

Best answers
yo i wanna hear ur thoughts on half life 2? what do u think it will be like and such...?

i think it will be the best game ever ive seen all the videos and boyyyy it looks cool man...that gravity thing is the bombish is dish kish!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is definately an improvement(obviously) but i think it will be game of the year like half life was in 98.

the graphics are mind blowing, i got 2 things im looking forward too

halo and half life 2

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... I'm pretty sure we all think the same thing:

It's an improvement over HL 1 and it looks good.

Is there really anything else that anyone can say about it?

Best answers
yeah im lookin forward to CS2, halo, HL2, DOOM 3, and duke nukem forever...
anyway the mods will sure rock in hl2, cuz i read that there are a lot of more options adn such when makin hte mod, and its easier..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well no offense but nothing anybody could say wouldn't be something we've heard before when Doom 2 or Quake 2 was coming out. I mean, it'll be faster, better looking, more modable... and? Really. I mean we can't say anything more than that. This thread will end up filled with spam... Careful what you post here guys.

Best answers
yeah ur rite man sorry bout this post guys im just so excited.
anyway would a mod please close this?

Best answers
The only games I'm anticipating are Half-Life 2 and Full Spectrum Warrior.

Orz

Best answers
Before/if the thread is closed, I'd like to take this marvellous opportunity to say that I think Half-Life 2 will be a good game that has been overhyped, offering decent gampleay but not leading us into a glorious new age of artificial intelligence and simulated realism as Valve might like us to believe.

Also: never argue this point on a Half-Life 2 forum. It's not worth it. Take my word for it.

Best answers
hey guys believe it or not go to google.com and look at doom 3 screenshots. The graphics are just like HL2 its unreal. All the 2004-5 games are gonna look so realistic.

Best answers
The graphics are good, but I don't think they're the jeans-creaming visual-feast many make them out to be.

I'm sure it will be a good game, and as a fan of the first I'll certainly be "obtaining" it. In accordance with what Orz said, though, I doubt it'll match the groundbreaking experience of the first.

I'm more looking forward to Deus Ex 2 anyway. (Not sure what engine it's using though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom