OMG! Naruto AMV!

Best answers
After i saw plenty of people post their AMV's, i decided to send mine.
It isnt good but maybe you guys can enjoy it a bit.
I made it with Windows Movie Maker...
In the start i tried to match the clips with the music. then lacked intrest in some point and about halfway i just inserted clips in there to finish it...
so it may not be good, but Critics and Comments please.

(P.S. My sister didn't like it...:( )
Watch in Youtube!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first part of the AMV was just straigth from the show, like the first 2 minutes. No editing at all. Crappy remix of the song, which really made the whole AMV sound like crap to me. Overal, if you try to make something, put more effort in it and don't lose your interest halfway trough, because it won't get any better that way.

Best answers
yay i knew it were crap! And actually the first half contains about over 20 clips... I cutted all the subtitles out. So it took quite the effort to just insert all those scenes on it without subtitles O_O
The song i was building it on was one part why i lost my intrest. (listening the same song over 50 times a row makes any song sound like crap to me.)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermmm, why didn't you just use the RAW version, I'm pretty sure you can still download those, RAW's don't have any subtitles.

Best answers
i was just testing could i do decent AMV. I didnt want to bother downloading them just because i wanted to make Naruto AMV. If i downloaded something, i would download better editing program than Windows movie maker. I just tryed making one out of Boredom...

Best answers
the video was nicely done,but the remix sucked so damn hard.:no:
the song didnt really fit to a fighting scene....imo.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like that song, used it for my first AMV, but the remix isnt to great. Despite the remix I liked the video :yes:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom