omg...half life 2 september 30th

Best answers
you hope..it can compare..to..doom.......well i guess everyone has an oppinion,i hope it can compare to the original HL,and i hope i can run it full graphics :)

Best answers
I did not mean it like that i ment it like i hope it is better then doom. Cause every one saying thats going to be the game of the year and i really don't care for doom but they saying that it going to be the best. But really halflife should blow it out he water and cs2 nothings going to compare to that.

Best answers
HL2, cool.....but, from what i read it sounds like the first(story i mean) and with the sidekick it also sounds like SOF....but i guess we will find out.

Best answers
we have to just wait and see tell it comes out. I wish i knew how to change my time and my thing i am not a esf noob and i put the wrong time by misk dam but any way hl2 is going to be the best pc game yet and i hope i can get it when it comes out cause it might be out of stock lol

Best answers
ya alot of people complain about the sidekick, but why? if she fits into the story and you dont have to play her, i dont care then.

Hl2 graphics look incredible, the first scan i saw was real but unreal, almost too realistic. The character models look much more human then the first one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh u just know hl2 is gonna be sub par

games like this always end up sub par

Best answers
sub par? That mean good? Anyways many people dont like having sidekicks because i think it may be because it sucks up the attention of the main charactor.

Best answers
Hibiki what makes you say that? Games like what always seem sub-par. From the very little information most people have gathered it doesn't really tell anything story wise just features. Hl2 has some big shoes to fill yes but you nor I don't know anything about gameplay, story , the feel and so on. I haven't read anything that its claming to be (action, horror etc.) .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at old games like this

tribes (popular game really fun lots of people played and soon)

turns into

tribes 2 (hardly as fun and less people play it and support it)

legend of zelda (come on its loz!)

turns into

adventures of link (need i say more :S )

its a known fact that 90% of the time sequel games like this usualy end up being subpar or below the first game in many aspects

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half Life 2 is still gonna rock!!!!! ^_^ Me loves it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom