omg...half life 2 september 30th

Best answers
It wont come out in Sept, most likely be delayed like almost every other game

Best answers
if this is true HL will allow high polys :D
Not sure if they will but ESF could move to HL2 and use higher polys and do better maps :D which means better game play and visual candy :D

I agree with XsilentlyXdiesX, it will be back dated. Most games these days are, because of beta testing not finished, a bug pops up just before release.. and other different reason. I would say around November it would be released... even later.. i highly doubt it to be released in September

Best answers
Well of course its gunna come out, duh :rolleyes:

EDIT:
HL2 isnt gunna support Mods, people say

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
He must be human after all huh? :rolleyes:

on topic: I look forward to hl2 with much anticipation

Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
It wont come out in Sept, most likely be delayed like almost every other game
why would it be delayed? Think about it, they spent 5 years with their mouths shut why would they remotely even tell the press if it isn't ready? They will probably take this time to polish some more (if they hadn't already) and give it the 5 years of hype they deserve =). i cant wait for this game

Best answers
Cause every game is delayed, they usually decide to add somthing at the end or that have problems or they loose days of work ect ect, its most likly be delayed

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know what else they could think about adding after working on it for atleast 4 years. Also they said they want it to be out in 2003 for the holidays. I dont know if it will really be out on septembet 30 but it will be out in 2003.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quote from the interview:
-----------------------------------------------------
"We've learned a lot from our experiences with the mod community and with Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat," said Newell. "Half-Life 2 will be a much better platform for mod authors than Half-Life 1."
-----------------------------------------------------

Nice :laff: I thought it wouldn't even support mods :p

Half-Life is already so easy to mod... and it will become even easier? I gotta see this for myself :shocked:

V'

Best answers
ITS RAINING MEN NOW. But besides my homosexual tendices, I agree that the relase date will be pushed back. I for one would rather have a good quality game then a rushed product.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'll assume you've gone blind or the moment..

The char models are completely different, they look much more human than before and the aliens look like they've come straight out of a movie. In fact the whole thing looks like something from Final Fantasy: Spirits Within.

This is a HUGE leap from before..

Best answers
just want for the demo to be released for download, it will be the biggest downloaded demo of all time :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically, it's already been delayed in a fashon. It's hard for me to explain my logic at this, so I wont. TF2 will have it's own limelight after E3, so perhaps it's time will come too.

Best answers
It going to be a great game to me and is going to take e3 by storm. I hope it can compare to doom though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom