OMFG can somone help me get my ps2 online?

DMW

Best answers
I have the new slimline ps2 and cant setup the online thing.I put the ps2 in my system and put the ethenet cord in my ps2.I tried conecting both sides of the ethernet into the ps2(meaning from pc ps2,the from modem to ps2) and tried to set it up but no luck.I have verizon dsl which isnt on the list when trying to set up your isp so i pick other then i try letting it do settings automatically.But it never detects the conection,the faq at the site didnt help me but maybe one of you can?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For one, its from your router to your PS2 port. After that, make sure your online. If you dont have a router, plug the ethernet cable to your modem.

If that doesnt work then something must be wrong with it. Well, im pretty sure anyways.

DMW

Best answers
I have a westell wirespeed modem.I have tried that,am i like doing the setup wrong inside the disc? i go to set up isp,then some settings then i go to other cuz verizon isnt listed then i try to let it detect and it doesnt work.You cant go online apparently while doing this so i had to stop and hope somoone here can help.So somone who has setup there ps2online using a modem can you tell me what you did? i hate being a noobie man,so clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom