OMFG A NEW Bug?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have NEVER heard about this bug before, just happend last night. Samanosuke (My partner in crime) lagged out or something after shooting a kamehameha. I turned and saw the kam. hit the "wall" and instead of exploding it turned and went around the curved area. I can't explain it that well so look at the screenshots. By the way, when I touched the front of the beam it stopped and didn't go away until I kicked Sam out.

Best answers
LOl weird o_O it is probly because i lagged out the beam didnt have anyone really controling it but who knows maybe im wrong or maybe just maybe the beam lagged out with me but was still able to move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oo, it would be hard to fix... But im no coder...

Samanosuke your sig is huge and annoying, it makes the forum resize for me. :/

I would suggest ether the goku and cell model pics, or jsut the vash sig.... and the sig limit is 2 sigs anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol thats funny... :S maybe I should try sometime :D:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. I'm not sure if that's really how it happend or not since I wasn't paying attention to Sam at the time, I was working on some animation scripts.

I jes hope Joe sees this.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the beams did that a lot before 1.0 was released. But now it happens only when someone gets dropped or disconnected while firing a beam. Its no biggy.

Best answers
it happened when my server lagged (maybe the guy left before i stop lagging)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom