Old Skool DBZ

Best answers
Dragonball Z:Arcade

Looked quite interesting, a nice insight whats been done with DBZ in the past. I didnt even know DBZ arcade games existed.

Note: Do not ask for ROMS. Any links will be removed. The images above are taken by MAME Creators via emulator though neither myself or the creators of the the emulator (MAME Team) will supply roms. You know the rules.

Best answers
Were there supposed to be screenshots there?

Best answers
gh3y, I'm uploading them to my personal host. FFS. Stupid "no outside links".

Best answers
Yeah, i can understand you :(

BTW the pics look nice :)

Best answers
Yeah, the pics are nice. I Hope the game is nice too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How old is that game? Graphics look a lot better than "Botuden" or whatever those old DBZ SNES games were called.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
How old is that game? Graphics look a lot better than "Botuden" or whatever those old DBZ SNES games were called.
arcade games always have better graphics then snes/nes games of their time

Best answers
I played both that one and its sequel a while back. Nothing spectacular, but it's not total crap either. The second one has Mr Satan (Hercule) as a playable character :laff:

Best answers
I just "got" it, anyone know how to use mame emulator ?

Best answers
In case you're using regular MAME, I suggest getting MAME32 instead. It has a Windows interface.

ROMs can be unpacked in the appropriately named folder in the MAME directory. Be sure to unpack it to its own folder with the proper name. You can find the names in MAME.

Best answers
how and where do i unpack the roms ? there are about 10 filesd in the game zip.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zabuza said:
how and where do i unpack the roms ? there are about 10 filesd in the game zip.
Do not ask for help on warez in this thread, nor is anyone to supply him with help. This is just as much against the rules as is supplying links to warez.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course they are, your illegally porting a game to a system it wasnt designed for. on top of which you downloaded the ROM's which makes it even more illegal, as you didnt origionally purchase the game.

its warez

Best answers
Emulators are not Warez, roms are Warez. Distribution of an Emulator is not illegal, its just a program. (Unless it breaks the distribution guidelines by the creators.) Though anyway this isnt a "whats illegal and whats not" thread. Arcade games have always had better graphics ^_^;. The game iteself is fairly basic, nothing special as far as gameplay. Though if you win 5 rounds as Goku, you can play SSJ Goku!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneone (or should I say a crappy rendition of ssj goku with rather iffy ssj hair)

Best answers
I played the game dbz2, its very hard, i can never beat the comp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
Emulators are not Warez, roms are Warez. Distribution of an Emulator is not illegal, its just a program. (Unless it breaks the distribution guidelines by the creators.)
correct

in most cases (such as mame) emulators are 100% legal and there are home brewed roms that are used to test and aid in the making of games and such

the illegal part is the copy of a game (aka roms)

given that what is being discussed is neither roms nor the emulator this topic is totally valid and will remain open

however any discussion on how to aquire roms or other illegal things will be delt with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom