ok...something i dont normally do!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;_;

i preferred the long hair punkish dude in DCW's sig, that hair would be so fun to animate :O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no1 likes my character D:

if u wanna do the same guy but with mohawk, just lemme know :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, its great up to the head, its just totally uncharacteristic and generic, the mohawk added that hint of uniqueness, if he had a mohawk, pwness would be his \o/

Force Pit Member
Best answers
david i love you chracter(s) and always will, so far the model is looking pretty nice Gir, we will see how you finish it up :).

Best answers
ok this is super...i like it a lot....but I'm a little sad that nobody would do a micky mouse caracter :D only joking

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm yeah i see wat u mean Muffin Man, and thanks Eclipse :D, i did a head ref for him, but errr.... i didnt really like the outcome, so i'll do it again if Almighty gir doesnt mind >_<, also im gonna do some weapon refs, and he has a jacket, which is supposed to be creame leather, with red stripes, however Almighty doesnt agree with me on the colour choice >_< so we'll work sumthing out, and if Enix reads this, he did quite a nice job CG'ing a timmy pic, so if he cud post it to show the colours you can all decide for yourselves :], anyway, the model is coming along brilliantly :] great work, cant wait to see the finished product ^_^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom