ok...something i dont normally do!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, well im gonna do a request.

i dunno if this is gonna go to the request thread or not, but basically, i would like you to choose a character (fictional, non fictional, whatever) preferably non dbz related, im tired of making those... and ill try to model that character within 72 hours.

id like to have an open poll (ie, i just read the responses and choose the most popular).

if a mod closes this then its up to them, but i would like them to please respect an artists request for some inspiration to do something different, and hopefully fairly challanging.

so.... request away!

please keep away from dbz :S

Best answers
the main dude from ninja gaiden, the people from TS forums have been requesting that guy for ages, ill skin it also if you do it :D

Best answers
hey make me Sasuke from naruto acould be cool if he workd on ESF :laff:

Best answers
I would have to ask for Darth Vader with the limited edition green light saber please :shocked:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vader with a green saber??? i would like to ask for that post to be stricken from the record :p

ninja gaiden looks cool so far.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Almighty Gir, this thread cannot stay open forever, having people keep posting requests. So just make sure you show some work within 24 hours, or else the thread has to go. Thats the rules, I dont make them.
There is a Final Request thread that you can easily go through, with plenty of non-dbz models also.

(make a grim reaper now!!!)

:]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus from Chrono Trigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom