ok a load of ideas !

Best answers
O_O Here are some suggestoins tell me wuja think tahehehe.. anyways
1.Interaction like u open a talking menu up and type what you want the char to say and it says what you typed as if yuo where talking...
2.make it liek a real world wehre there are towns vilages shops and so on and people like bots but people u can start fights make freinds and so on and you can have char ranks like gaurdians and stuff
3.personisable cloths choose the clothes u want ur char wearing?
anyway tell me what you think...

Best answers
1. Not a bad idea, but it's just like a microphone in CS, which they probably will put it in in the next beta. If u need to type it, that's kinda annoying..
2. That would make it a total different kind of game, and possibly the HL engine won't support all these bots where u get to choose clothings, buy sushi, shop, etc. This is also a good idea but it's a total diff. game, and it's like telling the ESF guys to throw away all their stuff except the player models..
3. Sure, good idea, but there are some side effects.. because if u want other clothings for all the characters, that means each clothing would be a different model.. so there are going to be many many models in the game, and not only you need those models in ur folder but also others need them because u want them to see u wearing that particular clothing, right?
Problems:
- esf pple need to make way more models (i dunno how to make one so i dunno how much work it is to do so..)
- possibly causing lag.. ;/

Best answers
Alternative costumes would be fun...
Im sure theres alot of good modelers who could help (it could be released like the ssj script was)

Best answers
i agree with what you said espcially typing but then if you have a microphone then thats an advantage and the dissadvantage for people who dont have it is they maybe typing and then there attacked now theres something to talk about...so.. how to solve that only one answer xD get a microphone or... you could put some quckmessages so u click on the message and then it comes up when your free and out off attack reaches yu could add more thats a good idea im getting esf and... hl so i havent actually seen conter strike either but what do you think of that ey?!:devgrin: ;/ :idea:

Best answers
Hmmm...the talking thing would be cool and if they are already adding it then why worry about it. Also alternate costumes would be pretty cool they could skin two costumes per character. Exp: Trunks would have what he has now and he could also have the sayin suit. I think it would be cool:D

Best answers
Originally posted by 3pyon
i agree with what you said espcially typing but then if you have a microphone then thats an advantage and the dissadvantage for people who dont have it is they maybe typing and then there attacked now theres something to talk about...so.. how to solve that only one answer xD get a microphone or... you could put some quckmessages so u click on the message and then it comes up when your free and out off attack reaches yu could add more thats a good idea im getting esf and... hl so i havent actually seen conter strike either but what do you think of that ey?!:devgrin: ;/ :idea:
yeah, those who dun haf a microphone are kinda lik.. tough luck eh? it's a good idea tho, u see their mouths moving wen they talk.. :]

Best answers
Originally posted by Sephiroth_Renzo
Alternative costumes would be fun...
Im sure theres alot of good modelers who could help (it could be released like the ssj script was)
yeah, even tho it could b a lot of work, it wud b fun..
as i have mentioned lik a week ago in the forums.. they should add white cloaks (in my avatar pic) bcoz i think they look real good, n u see them flyin and moving wen a guy powers up, etc :yes:
the white cloak, i just luv it

Best answers
ok i'm sorry buddy but this is not The Sims Online,this is dbz.

but i would have to say this is a bad idea,sorry. :]

Best answers
Specificly It's Esf

And as this is a veeeeery complicated idea, i think it would be better making a game of this instead, btw you cant even make this you said in HL Engine..im sorry but I'm negative to this idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom