Ohhhh my I just had a good idea.

Best answers
Cooperative maps.

Players all are on one team. The map is the location of some famous fight, like cell games or somesuch. Players take turns battling a SUPER hard Cell bot, or maybe a few Cell Jr's first and THEN the cell bot. Cell got some, but not all, life back after each fight, unless he dies :)

Or say for the namek saga, players have to fight the Ginyu Force, all at the same time.

Or for the Saiyan Saga, 2 players (1 Goku 1 Piccolo) have to fight Raditz, then a large group of players fight the little green guys Vegeta throws out, then they all fight Nappa and Vegeta at the same time.

Basically the possibilities are endless, and this kind of thing would bring some much needed atmosphere and order. This is probably something that can be done with just maps, but if the ESF team supports this it could be something special.

BTW Im tired so if it sounds dumb cut me some slack.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Problem is it sounds just like a single player or team-player campaign, which isn't something the team is going to work on at any point in the near future. This has been suggested more or less in the form of "save the world" or "big bad boss" game types where one person is given more power than the rest of them and he is ganged up on.

Best answers
should just have it all multiplayer . every1 goes on good team except for the bad guy who starts of with a much higher pl then them. or something like that .

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
the 1. idea is perfect
make the game better
:rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I agree with Abe. But maybe the should give Cell 2 lives because when they thought he was dead, he came back. Is that possible?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm in some ways i like this idea and some (simple) things i could do with the bots already, like a different model and that they use only specific attacks. Also in the AI they can cheat so they are harder(IE they can alway see you) further when a bot like this join a game it always join evil for example and everyone else have to join auto team good

Best answers
Me: for this mode could you have the Cell bot do a constant Buu like regeneration without ki loss (but maybe a very slow regeneration) because cell frequently regained health even when he was near-dead

Best answers
Maybe something like the "Kill Oozuru" mode in the ol' BFP. Dunno. I think it would be cool to have one for every map. Just have a new mode. "Kill The Villian" or "Kill The Bot" or "Destroy That Super Strong Mother****er" lol, Im sry for swearing lol. But anyway, it be like this...

Map:

esf_cell_day/night ---------- Cell Bot
esf_city ---------- Brolly Bot
esf_namek ---------- Piccolo Bot
esf_guru ---------- Frieza Bot
esf_riverside ---------- Vegeta Bot ; Dunno about this
esf_mtside ---------- Weird Evil Dragon Thing Bot ; Also dunno about this one
esf_geoarena ---------- Saibamen Bot/s
esf_lavalpit ---------- Some Burning Person Bot ; !?!?!?!?!?!?!
esf_battlearena ---------- Buu Bot ; ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I dunno, Im tired, I think it would be cool thou and good Idea Abe :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by yogosaki
Me: for this mode could you have the Cell bot do a constant Buu like regeneration without ki loss (but maybe a very slow regeneration) because cell frequently regained health even when he was near-dead
simply: yes :yes:

hmm but i can't make new gamemodes and making new gamemodes is much work so ....

Best answers
Yes, I agree this is a lot like single player, and the team said they would never put in single player. BUT, I do believe this can be done with some creative mapping. Scripted events can be put in multiplayer maps, class limits, all that jazz. A talented mapper could pull this off.

Best answers
Originally posted by [MOD]Vegito
bet 5$ is goona get closed soon
[MOD]Vegito I suggest you stop doing that if you know whats good for you. You said that in a other post too and your probably gonna get in trouble if you keep doing it. Just be careful.

On Topic: sounds cool but you have to code the bots to have really good and creative AI and you could probably easily find a pattern in their fighting and expliout it, but oh well :). They probably need to have many moves in order to be effective.

Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
[MOD]Vegito I suggest you stop doing that if you know whats good for you. You said that in a other post too and your probably gonna get in trouble if you keep doing it. Just be careful.

On Topic: sounds cool but you have to code the bots to have really good and creative AI and you could probably easily find a pattern in their fighting and expliout it, but oh well :). They probably need to have many moves in order to be effective.
Try the Ki Bots with groovy's modifications, when thier difficulty is even halfway up they will hand you your ass.

Best answers
Originally posted by Me
simply: yes :yes:

hmm but i can't make new gamemodes and making new gamemodes is much work so ....
It would be pretty cool if you could make a release where the bots have special powers like the regen thing etc instead of a new mode, they could automatically join evil and you and friends team up on em :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea i agree.....but unfortunately i would be a Great, Great, Great........Grandpa by the time its done :cry:
but it is worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom