oh my gosh i suck! :P

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
2,309
Best answers
0
Just a drawing...

yeah i suck. but hell im only 14 years old any critizism will be fine.

Took me around 15-20 minutes (in history).

I RUSHED THROUGH THE BLAST AND THE ARM NOT BLASTING BECAUSE HISTORY WAS ENDING :D

here ya go.



constuctive critism please. by the way it isnt inked in. thats just how my scanner is
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
3,397
Best answers
0
Uh...do you realize that power beam doesn't look right? o_O
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
1,397
Best answers
0
Inakuro said:
Uh...do you realize that power beam doesn't look right? o_O
What slim is trying to say looks like a **** and balls :\

Well the drawing Is decent I guess, but definatly needs a ****load of work. I'm now sure if you were taking artistic liberties with it or if it's just off that bad. On a positive not i've never seen anything like that before ;)
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2002
Messages
442
Best answers
0
TeKNiK said:
What slim is trying to say looks like a **** and balls :\

Well the drawing Is decent I guess, but definatly needs a ****load of work. I'm now sure if you were taking artistic liberties with it or if it's just off that bad. On a positive not i've never seen anything like that before ;)
I pray to god you don't have 4 balls m8 (2 on top, 2 on bottom).

;)
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
2,309
Best answers
0
hot damn does anyone ever read the things? i said i rushed through the beam. yes i know it looks like a **** and a ball sack. lol but idc i rushed through it.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
LMAO!!!!
Oh man that was a good laugh. I'm sorry. sorry but the face. the face is just too funny.
It's looks like hes afraid of something and firing the beam. GJ man 10/10
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
Lmao at the beam.
He looks like a cyclops, and his mouth makes him look scared. Is that his tail or is that a sash on his waist?
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
2,309
Best answers
0
just a sash :D

[sarcasm]
hot damn everyone is making me feel so good :D
[/sarcasm] lol thanks for your thoughts ^_^
 
New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
408
Best answers
0
Pshh... ;/
Well its good for a laught mabye
BUT it sucks.... I mean a dic.....
i understand you rused... and all and 20 min well... that looks like 1-2 min job to me.... :rolleyes: No ofence...

BUT!!! Its funy... and i embrace you to keep going.... :smile:
The more you make the bether.... ;)

Il be waiting for more :]
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
2,309
Best answers
0
yeah well im only 13 i started to actually learning to draw stuff only last year, so im not any good yet. yet
 
Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
4,201
Best answers
0
Im 13 too....just i´ll be 14 in december...
But I´d never draw like that -.-"

Its not very good.... i´d use for that 5-6 min. max! ..... but u´ll learn it!
 
Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
147
Best answers
0
I suggest you make comedy strips etc, its perfect :laff:
 
Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Messages
2,888
Best answers
0
The facial expression comes out funny, nice job. Kinda dodgy too >_>.
 
New Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
373
Best answers
0
U know I was 13 too but I didn't draw like that...now I don't want 2 bloast myself....but has the saying goes nobody is perfect.....man u really need 2 draw a lot 2 pass this level...to improve yourself...now don't take this as an insult but this is wath I think
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
2,309
Best answers
0
EVIL_GOKU said:
U know I was 13 too but I didn't draw like that...now I don't want 2 bloast myself....but has the saying goes nobody is perfect.....man u really need 2 draw a lot 2 pass this level...to improve yourself...now don't take this as an insult but this is wath I think
STOP INSULTINGF ME!!!!!!

no just kidding. i know i started drawing at the beginning of 7th grade now its eigth grade. so yeah its only been a year for me. right now i started a comic ^_^
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2002
Messages
442
Best answers
0
EVIL_GOKU said:
U know I was 13 too but I didn't draw like that...now I don't want 2 bloast myself....but has the saying goes nobody is perfect.....man u really need 2 draw a lot 2 pass this level...to improve yourself...now don't take this as an insult but this is wath I think
Well I would sure hope that you wouldn't want to bloast yourself...
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
1,397
Best answers
0
EVIL_GOKU said:
U know I was 13 too but I didn't draw like that...now I don't want 2 bloast myself....but has the saying goes nobody is perfect.....man u really need 2 draw a lot 2 pass this level...to improve yourself...now don't take this as an insult but this is wath I think
Teh Tron said:
Well I would sure hope that you wouldn't want to bloast yourself...
You're doing a pretty good job of bloasting yourself. :\
 
New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
408
Best answers
0
Well i am 15 and i drew only abouth 10 pic.... But even my 1 one was tons bether...

But i guess the age thing mathers becous it all how your brain can analise stuf you wahant to draw and then analice how to draw it ....
What ever that dosent mather...

Point is ... PRACTISE LOTS!!!! AND LOTS ...! And more.... 1 sugestion.... try to imagen the pic your trying to draw... and try to do it corretly....(Or Try to copy 1 image of who evar ya want from the internet.. So you can start to understand how to draw) Lather draw some pic that dosent egsiste
Becous being 13 and drawing like 7 old mean jut that you really Never got to practise in any way....

Hmm that reminds me of kitty!(Ashur takes a b3 and a b5 pencil and a rubber and the unfinised pic and runs of to draw kitty ^_^ )
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
2,309
Best answers
0
Ashur said:
Well i am 15 and i drew only abouth 10 pic.... But even my 1 one was tons bether...

But i guess the age thing mathers becous it all how your brain can analise stuf you wahant to draw and then analice how to draw it ....
What ever that dosent mather...

Point is ... PRACTISE LOTS!!!! AND LOTS ...! And more.... 1 sugestion.... try to imagen the pic your trying to draw... and try to do it corretly....(Or Try to copy 1 image of who evar ya want from the internet.. So you can start to understand how to draw) Lather draw some pic that dosent egsiste
Becous being 13 and drawing like 7 old mean jut that you really Never got to practise in any way....

Hmm that reminds me of kitty!(Ashur takes a b3 and a b5 pencil and a rubber and the unfinised pic and runs of to draw kitty ^_^ )
thanks for the tip ^_^
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top