oh my gosh i suck! :P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a drawing...

yeah i suck. but hell im only 14 years old any critizism will be fine.

Took me around 15-20 minutes (in history).

I RUSHED THROUGH THE BLAST AND THE ARM NOT BLASTING BECAUSE HISTORY WAS ENDING :D

here ya go.

constuctive critism please. by the way it isnt inked in. thats just how my scanner is

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...do you realize that power beam doesn't look right? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Inakuro said:
Uh...do you realize that power beam doesn't look right? o_O
What slim is trying to say looks like a **** and balls :\

Well the drawing Is decent I guess, but definatly needs a ****load of work. I'm now sure if you were taking artistic liberties with it or if it's just off that bad. On a positive not i've never seen anything like that before ;)

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
What slim is trying to say looks like a **** and balls :\

Well the drawing Is decent I guess, but definatly needs a ****load of work. I'm now sure if you were taking artistic liberties with it or if it's just off that bad. On a positive not i've never seen anything like that before ;)
I pray to god you don't have 4 balls m8 (2 on top, 2 on bottom).

;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hot damn does anyone ever read the things? i said i rushed through the beam. yes i know it looks like a **** and a ball sack. lol but idc i rushed through it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO!!!!
Oh man that was a good laugh. I'm sorry. sorry but the face. the face is just too funny.
It's looks like hes afraid of something and firing the beam. GJ man 10/10

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao at the beam.
He looks like a cyclops, and his mouth makes him look scared. Is that his tail or is that a sash on his waist?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just a sash :D

[sarcasm]
hot damn everyone is making me feel so good :D
[/sarcasm] lol thanks for your thoughts ^_^

Best answers
Pshh... ;/
Well its good for a laught mabye
BUT it sucks.... I mean a dic.....
i understand you rused... and all and 20 min well... that looks like 1-2 min job to me.... :rolleyes: No ofence...

BUT!!! Its funy... and i embrace you to keep going.... :smile:
The more you make the bether.... ;)

Il be waiting for more :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well im only 13 i started to actually learning to draw stuff only last year, so im not any good yet. yet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im 13 too....just i´ll be 14 in december...
But I´d never draw like that -.-"

Its not very good.... i´d use for that 5-6 min. max! ..... but u´ll learn it!

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I suggest you make comedy strips etc, its perfect :laff:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The facial expression comes out funny, nice job. Kinda dodgy too >_>.

Best answers
U know I was 13 too but I didn't draw like that...now I don't want 2 bloast myself....but has the saying goes nobody is perfect.....man u really need 2 draw a lot 2 pass this level...to improve yourself...now don't take this as an insult but this is wath I think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
U know I was 13 too but I didn't draw like that...now I don't want 2 bloast myself....but has the saying goes nobody is perfect.....man u really need 2 draw a lot 2 pass this level...to improve yourself...now don't take this as an insult but this is wath I think
STOP INSULTINGF ME!!!!!!

no just kidding. i know i started drawing at the beginning of 7th grade now its eigth grade. so yeah its only been a year for me. right now i started a comic ^_^

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
Well I would sure hope that you wouldn't want to bloast yourself...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
Teh Tron said:
Well I would sure hope that you wouldn't want to bloast yourself...
You're doing a pretty good job of bloasting yourself. :\

Best answers
Well i am 15 and i drew only abouth 10 pic.... But even my 1 one was tons bether...

But i guess the age thing mathers becous it all how your brain can analise stuf you wahant to draw and then analice how to draw it ....
What ever that dosent mather...

Point is ... PRACTISE LOTS!!!! AND LOTS ...! And more.... 1 sugestion.... try to imagen the pic your trying to draw... and try to do it corretly....(Or Try to copy 1 image of who evar ya want from the internet.. So you can start to understand how to draw) Lather draw some pic that dosent egsiste
Becous being 13 and drawing like 7 old mean jut that you really Never got to practise in any way....

Hmm that reminds me of kitty!(Ashur takes a b3 and a b5 pencil and a rubber and the unfinised pic and runs of to draw kitty ^_^ )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Well i am 15 and i drew only abouth 10 pic.... But even my 1 one was tons bether...

But i guess the age thing mathers becous it all how your brain can analise stuf you wahant to draw and then analice how to draw it ....
What ever that dosent mather...

Point is ... PRACTISE LOTS!!!! AND LOTS ...! And more.... 1 sugestion.... try to imagen the pic your trying to draw... and try to do it corretly....(Or Try to copy 1 image of who evar ya want from the internet.. So you can start to understand how to draw) Lather draw some pic that dosent egsiste
Becous being 13 and drawing like 7 old mean jut that you really Never got to practise in any way....

Hmm that reminds me of kitty!(Ashur takes a b3 and a b5 pencil and a rubber and the unfinised pic and runs of to draw kitty ^_^ )
thanks for the tip ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom