oh~man,Everyone come see what he done for ESF

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If the disc also comes full of kidboy pictures then I'm going to buy 20.....none of you saw that......>_> <_<

But seriously, he's selling it claiming it's all his work? What an ass. Hmmm....who's up for finding out his address? :p

Best answers
The guy was shut down. He made 1 euro dollar though :eek: Bet he paid at least 10 bux for the 15 cds too :p

Best answers
you guys ive seen a flippin turd get sold on ebay for 400 dollars so this isnt anything new.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whats the map with the bridge on it looks, sweet but yea selling a feww game is total crap and i have reported too

Best answers
nasrock said:
ive seen a flippin turd get sold on ebay for 400 dollars so this isnt anything new.
I bought the terd o_o Smith| you told me that the CD only took 48 hours to ship and this is the 49th hour. I want a refund!!1111ONE

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Om my God!, Call 911! The airforce! The marines! Or maybe kidboy can scare him away with scary pictures >_<...

I wonder why Ebay is so simple with letting them selling stuff so easily.

Ebay was caught with kids up for auction, enough said heh.

Anything to make a buck, people value money in this world more then their own lives, tis rather sad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played some of those maps, that bastardo, like that city map, then every now adn then thunder appears, and that birdge is the....I forgot what it's called, but it's cool with a yellow truck in a corner on the road.

I actually would've bought that if it was for free, lol.

But I am gonna try and report him too....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ebay even sended me an Answer about this.
They said they gonna investigate that, but im sure they gonna do that since alot of emails should arrived by them about this subject ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom