Oh crap ;_;

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I've failed at one exam... and didn't graduate. Guess I'll have to visit school next year for just one class. :x Anyone else here who ****ed up ?

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh! Snap! Sorry, I'm an ass.

See if you can take it by correspondence. It might cost a bit of money, but you can save a year by doing it over the summer rather than going to school again for only one class.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, here in the Netherlands we don't have those kind of arrangements. I will have to go to school again, but I will only have to follow the class I failed at, so next to school I can still have an average job of four days in a week.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, gladfully not.

Best answers
Well, that sucks CS. Sorry man.

I decided to cut down and actually study for my exams 1 day before I took them. Im glad to say that my lowest exam score is a 76%. My highest is a 100% (I had to take 6 exams, one for each class)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Nope, gladfully not.
You're happy there's no summer courses? Eh. It still really sucks you didn't graduate. Sorry, Coctre :(.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah my first year of College I failed two classes. One was at 8 in the morning and it was math, the other was History and I bombed a HUGE test because I broke up with my girlfriend and never got to study. Thank god with college you get to re-take the classes again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My first 2 years of college, I averaged a 56% completion ratio (I failed every other course I took basically), out of sheer neglect and lack of going to class. lol

Now I've been pulling double-duty and maxing out my available credit hours each trimester to make up for all the time I've wasted. :p

I know how it feels.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Well, that sucks CS. Sorry man.

I decided to cut down and actually study for my exams 1 day before I took them. Im glad to say that my lowest exam score is a 76%. My highest is a 100% (I had to take 6 exams, one for each class)
That's exactly what I did, but apparently I didn't know **** of what I was doing. For some reason I completely messed up and got a 39. And I studied the bajebus outta myself, which is a rare thing for me to do, and usually if I do it, I always get high scores above 85, but I guess my brains deciced to let me down this time.

Smith| said:
You're happy there's no summer courses? Eh. It still really sucks you didn't graduate. Sorry, Coctre :(.
Well, yeah, I got better things to do in the summer. Like watching women while I'm working. j/k I just hate school from the very bottom of my kind heart. When I have holidays, I will sure as hell have them.

Thanks for the shoulder pats, guys.

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That sucks indeed...but, we have something in common now =P
Failed about 5 classes...maybe more...

I'll have to complete then aswell I guess =/

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
I've failed at one exam... and didn't graduate. Guess I'll have to visit school next year for just one class. :x Anyone else here who ****ed up ?
Well that sucks for you, Pass with a 70

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That sucks man =/

What course did you fail if you don't mind me asking?

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no clue what it's name is in english but it involves the financial administration of a regular company.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ouch, that blows chunks...sorry to hear that, but hey, in a weird way, a lot of people I know would like to be in your position, especially me, to actually stay in school again and only have to take one class. I freakin' love school, but hate most of my classes. But the fact that you could have been done with school, and now have to go back kinda sucks...Luckily I passed my classes this year, I was slackin' big time too. On my final report card for my 10th grade year, it stated I missed over 40 days of the school year, and I somehow passed every class and even passed my exams and kicked the state [Ohio..] averages ass... whats funny is our city average for the exams was almost failing on every subject, Akron is full of retards....

[edit]

Cold Steel said:
I have no clue what it's name is in english but it involves the financial administration of a regular company.
Business Management probably. That's what our course was called for that subject.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I got cha. Allthough I hate school, I like being with my classmates all the time, just fooling around. Checking out girls, make sexual jokes and all that.

Buisiness management, sounds like that should be it.

I just got news that the course I was gonna follow after this can be done next to the class I have to redo. So, basically, I won't lose any time, so to say. I'll just have to go to school a little more often. \o/

Best answers
well look at it this way
at least next time you'll surely pass cause u can dedicate yourself totally to the course instead of having to be presend in few other more...

AND the G O O D THING is that you'll probably be the oldest he_student_male around :) alpha male, look out she_female_studentess

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Trues.

Even this year no one could resist teh coctre.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i never went to college, and i turned out awsome :D

nah.. you can still get a 5 day a week job. just work weekends, and 3 weekdays. can you opt to take the exam early next year? or maybe do some like, hard core revision over the holiday and retake it at the start?

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, something like that, I think. I only need some more explanation on how it works, and I can redo the exam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom