Oh crap ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you give me a couple of days, ill call Maartje. she went through something similar, so i can ask her if she knows what you should do :)

(Maartje is my ex).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel im from holland 2 (**** the german wk btw XD)
why dont you try taking modules? hoge school in holland has them i think and so does the arcus i dont know were you live so i cant realy tell you were you can do...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
if you give me a couple of days, ill call Maartje. she went through something similar, so i can ask her if she knows what you should do :)

(Maartje is my ex).
Haha! That's solid man, really. But I'm affraid I'll have to refuse the most likely attractive piece of help.

All I need is a few lessons to fresh everything up. I've already arranged some "ermergency" classes with a teacher of mine whom I can actually understand when he talks about economic stuff xD

And Zeldalink, my school is nothing but modules. I just failed at business management.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buisiness management, sounds like that should be it.
You failed a year of school because of Buisiness Management? That's like having to go back because of Home Ec or Phys Ed. Do you just need the credits, or is it a mandatory course?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just the credits ;_; Thankfully, I never worry or get angry because of that kind of stuff. Anyone else I know would throw a grenade and more on my school.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Just the credits ;_; Thankfully, I never worry or get angry because of that kind of stuff. Anyone else I know would throw a grenade and more on my school.
Id do it :p

Heck id pack some plastic explosive with that XD

Just for the laugh of it and the great firework ofcourse. ^^

PS. Befor you start im not a pyroman nor do i start fires. I put them out ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom