Official Video Thread o/

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
That was pretty darn awesome!! Wonder how they did it all and how long it must have taken them..

off-topic: @FP: did you this "dragon mask" thing from the dragon celebration?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raeku said:
That was pretty darn awesome!! Wonder how they did it all and how long it must have taken them..

off-topic: @FP: did you this "dragon mask" thing from the dragon celebration?
Naw, I didn't attend that. I was busy...uh....>.> farming for ectos and shards >.<

Plus the dragon mask doesn't do anything for you, no AL or nothing.

I'd presume that would take a few months to do. Or longer. Not only that, but some of it made me think "wow, that's awsome, time to play GW". Not that I don't do that anyway, but if I didn't have GW, that video gave me a reason to get it :x

:EDIT:

Oh yeah, seeing as Factions has only been out for about 2 or 3 months, i don't think it took much longer than that seeing as there are assassins and other faction related things in the video.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOA that was awsome :p

Hammerfall FTW XD

Nice animations aswell :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a Guild Wars fan as well, didn't really like the movie either, well, animations were nice, but crappy music. :p Should really reinstall GW some time soon...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahaha. Although I take a different aproach to telemarketers. I have a little fun with them ;)

One time a telemarketer called and he said "hello, this is Mike with the cancer foundation of america, is your mother home?"

So I kindly reply: "No, she's in the shower right now"

So he asks: "Oh, well then is your father home?" and I slyly reply: Naw man, he's in there with her".

Then I got another one and he said "Hello, this is Bart with Verizon concerning your high phone bill..." whilst i interupt him saying "I already use Verizon thanks" and hang up the phone :)

But i'll have to try this some time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was funny! But wasn't that a Brit talking to a Brit? Actually, the guy sounded Scotish (I think I can tell some of the difference). Wow, its really rich some of the things they say over there even when they're pissed off the the "nth" degree. :D

Best answers
Doesn't matter much, you shouldn't call 'em none the less... He does sound Scottish too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do what you want cause a pirate is free!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/ra1yan/Flash Animations/1151543979.swf

It's so short, but so simple, I seriously... cant stop watching it.

Edit: Watching it I realized it

Becareful, the lights in the back are some what flashy, so, if you are epileptic, watch at your own risk.

second edit: if this is considered warez, then remove the link. I just thought it was too addicting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom