off ma break

Best answers
ok i ive taken a break from modling for a while but now im back so..... ,im a little rusty but ne way, try to guess who this is the colors and accessories are a dead giveaway

THATS RIGHT! TRSS is back only with a new costume (the goku style one i mentioned earlier)

Best answers
I thought thats what it was. It kinda looked like a vegetto trss with the clothes.

Best answers
ya i know what ur sayin with the dark blue..... but navy blue and black are like my favorite colors so, also those are the same colors as the other costume

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
let me guess.... the same guy youve been doing but with a differant color?

DMW

Best answers
let me guess.... the same guy youve been doing but with a differant color?
thats what his post says.Do you plan on making it a SSJ Model?BTW the buckels seem unessasary.They just dont go with goku's attire.

Best answers
your poly use is getting better but you still got polies in places that shouldnt be there

first of all, the area around his tricep has 5 sided polies, get rid of em

you dont need to define that line that runs down from the bicep, it is EXTREMELY easy to skin

your shoes dont need that many polies

and the pants can be less sided, you're not gonna get much more with a low poly model with 8 sides.

and the hands are too big, thumb is too small

i hope i helped a little

Best answers
ok first, ya ill make a ssj model, ill prolly make this one ssj before i make normal bu ti dont know, also ill make ssj 2, wich is my favorite form for him the hair looks cool.

p.s and reck i dont see any 5 sided polys but ill look and ill try to cut down the shoes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont see the 5-sided? XD lol its right there... yknow at the elbow bone..
btw.. THUMB

Best answers
srry i havent updated i havnt had time with homecoming lastweek, being busy during the week, and im sure weve all heard of hurricane rita, im in houston so.... but i will asap.

ps. WYLDCARD U PIECE O CRAP I MADE UR SIG NOW GIVE ME SOME CREDIT!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS, this is gonna be your first and only non-official warning. do not flame another user, even if he isnt giving you credit for something. just send a PM reminding him he forgot to add the credits.

next time gets you an official warning.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wyld I can make you a sig and you don't have to credit me XD

Looks like you found your verticies kid. I don't like the yellow parts on the belt and the otehr things. And post a head view if you've finished it, looks like you did because of your signature =/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aha, a fellow hurricane dodger ^^, i live right in the hurricanes path as well, however so long as it stays on its present course all we'll get up this far is 60 mph winds and some rain.

they predict that it may arc a little bit east, in which case it will weaken it even more by the time it reaches me. so i figure we arent in any immediate danger. (they havent told any surrounding city to evacuate yet anyways, and its supposedly gonna hit here tomorrow so if we were in trouble we wouldve been shooed out by now)

now to the moderator part of this message, pm him about the sig thing, if he wont credit you for it after that, pm a forum admin and they may be able to help you

**geezus 2 posts while i was typing up mine >_>

Best answers
His hands look weird. Like they are smashed on part of them where they are like curved. The last three fingers i mean they are like bent down. It doesnt look right.

Best answers
i know im gonna start over the body is just an edit of my failed goku (for those of u who remember). and the sig thing i actually know wild card in person were good freinds, and i got into his account and put credits my self.............. AND JOEY U SOB U ERASED IT.
sorry please dont warn me.lol

Best answers
TRSS said:
i know im gonna start over the body is just an edit of my failed goku (for those of u who remember). and the sig thing i actually know wild card in person were good freinds, and i got into his account and put credits my self.............. AND JOEY U SOB U ERASED IT.
sorry please dont warn me.lol
Contradicting are we?

Anyway it isn't all that good still. Try making a different body and using an actual skin.

Best answers
the body sucked to begin with i shouldnt have used it i would be working on it but im making a new sig instead

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
the body sucked to begin with i shouldnt have used it i would be working on it but im making a new sig instead
The body is alright, but out of proportion. His waste is wayy to skinny, and you could probably have done that model in 1/2 the polies. and you never do elbows like that.

btw, I think your sig is a bit large for the limit :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
using another members account for anything is worthy of a warning, using it to edit their profile against their wishes is worthy of one certainly.

and your sig is too long, please shorten it to 600 pixels wide. thanks.

ps. your getting a warning for accessing and editing another members account. and for not doing what you were told the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom