off ma break

Best answers
woah woah hold on now, he was sitting right there when i did it and he let me so do i still get punished also , growler i know u said that about my goku to and its the same body but i already started over im working on the head, also please answer that pm i sent you

Best answers
TRSS said:
woah woah hold on now, he was sitting right there when i did it and he let me so do i still get punished also , growler i know u said that about my goku to and its the same body but i already started over im working on the head, also please answer that pm i sent you
If i were you I'd make my sig 600 pixels wide or lower cuase since Gir warned you already and you undoubtedly saw his post then you could get a warning within the certain amount of time you have to change it. Just trying to help^^

Anyways i think that the black part shouldnt be visible under the V of the shirt. Because it makes it look like latex or part of his skin or something weird.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, but yes you still get punished, read the AUP on its rules about multiple accounts and such.

you have 24 hours to change your sig.

Best answers
Teh Maxman is on the prowl ;o. ... Nananananana Maxman....
Anyhow..
All in all, those pants are using far too many faces then they need too, cut them up a bit :p. I want to see a face :>

Best answers
ok sig is changed, hurricanes turning, and face is almost done so if everbody could wait a few hours ill be done

Best answers
sorry for the double post for those of u who care (gir)but nobody was posting so, GOOD NEWS! the hurricane turned just enogh so it didnt even hit, we just got a little rain, and BETTER NEWS! the power is back so i can continue with the head i would be done but i made a theme song for my guy instead(wich everyone is free to listen to if sombody tells me how to get it on here) ne way as soon as i finish that ill continue with my model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom