O...M...G I Think I Just Made My Best Kenshin Sig Ever...

Best answers
Holy **** guys. I was kinda sad when i made this cuz a lot of stuff was happening then it cleared up then i just put together this Kenshin sig and now...holy **** i think i might make this my new sig. I need to know what you guys think. The bg is TOTALLY mine i made this from all kinds of ****. I used a lot of filters and brush strokes what not. Tell me if you likes...Also tell me if im missing anything.

Yes my name is in Chinese or Japanese or whatever far east font type it is. I thought it would look best this way cuz Kenshin is Japanese so i just chose something that would look cool with it.

Best answers
I think it's a great sig Nelo!
It's just a little too light imo.
I give it a 8.5/10

Greetz

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pretty snazzy, try different blend modes on Kenshin, or not blending him at all, it'd probably make it look cooler. :D

But if you like it, then that is all that matters. :laff:

Retired
Best answers
looks cool... the opacity is kinda low.... i would bring it up just a tad... but yeah it looks pimpstastic

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually kinda like your current sig better

first of all.. and personally I don't like red

looks like you put the mode of the kenshin on color dodge.. low opacity.... well the low opacity I don't like.. especially because he's in the foreground..

the texture looks like it's inverted.. I don't know, the structure is quite cool.. but the colors ..

well, like I said I prefer your current

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Make the font look abit clearer and either make Kenshin blend in more or less with the BG. But the BG itself is uber cool.

Best answers
Ok i fixed it where you can see Kenshin better. Ya i did see that it was kinda light so i made him blend a tad darker. So update in the 1st post. :yes:

Im so happy haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom