• Damn right I am!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No... My cards fine now

• No... I dont want it ok? I DONT NEED A REASON

• WTF is a gforce FX?

• I dont care, i dont even know what a video card is.

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you gonna get it, comes out in Feb, afew side company ones are comeing out before xmas thou, im gonna wait for the feb then buy one, since it looks unreal:p

heres some piccys

heres a very good review from Guru 3d! http://www.guru3d.com/tech/geforcefx/

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
've got a gf4ti

Maybe over a year or so..

ultrassj_vegeta

U
why do u care if ppl are goin to buy this video card?.. this just a question btw

*Please a little bit of a maturity and consideration, Tepus asked this question for feedback not for questions on why he did it please make your posts worthwhile*BrunO*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
why do u care if ppl are goin to buy this video card?.. this just a question btw
:S i can ask the same thing about every thread in Off-topic.. if u dont want to post about it, get lost

ultrassj_vegeta

U
geez man.. touchy touchy.. i just asking a question.. i even sed.. this just a question so u wudn get mad... but no.. i ain gonna buy one of those cards

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That card looks realy cool but i think my Gforce 4 4600 have the power i need for the moment =)

Best answers
nvidia *argh
in europe it will be released in Q1 2003.
ATi is gonna rule, because of GDDR-3 (500-800 Mhz,single). Cant wait for the next big thing from ATi. Who does care about DX9&10 support, if the first games will bei released in 2+ years?
sure, the fx demos are impressive, but R300 is the king now:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a Asus v8200 Geforce 3 card and it is running very well. I got it over 1 and 1/2 years ago and all games go full speed on it.

I would wait a while for the price to come down. I bet they will be absurdly expensive, although they do look good.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The card looks sweet but i don´t think its worth 500 bucks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj
The card looks sweet but i don´t think its worth 500 bucks
It is, read the review, and look on the site, its not just a lil update card:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Card looks promising, it looks like a card thats more of an investment than an upgrade. Looking good. All I hope is ATi comeback with the 0.13Micron 9700Pro, called the 10,000Pro. We need competition, you know consumers are the benifieries when companies compete. Mind you it took nVida long enough to get this card out the door, I hope it doesn't fall short of my expectations. Anyone else think the fairy's hot ;) :D

BrunO

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I tohugh i was going to get a gf4 ti 4400 but no... I am going to save up for that thing of beauty call the FX :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
it be called off topic for a reason ;/

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I may get it in time... Need money... Need Better Comp... More Money... New Comp... Video Card of the Gods....ahem you get the point

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_> Im getting it for christmas, i hope >_> or Ill save up the mney from christmas to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom