nung! wtf? cd key help

Best answers
I have the origional copy of hf, and I went on to play esf on the net for the first time, I used MY cd key, and I get an error message saying "this cd key is invalid" and im like "nooooooooooo!" *sigh* who or where do I get a cd key or how to validate mine? this is annoying the poo out of me... lol *sigh* ah wells ill just go dismantale some bots...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Entaro Adun, Executor (fellow SC player :D )
A few people have had this problem, I think it's because someone illegally obtained a copy of Half-Life, and generated a CD Key which worked...unfortunately this CD Key was the same as the one you paid for...
I think all you can do is e-mail Valve about it, they'll probably get you a CD Key that works when you proove to them you paid for it.

Best answers
*sigh* now what am I supposed to send? lmao Im not gonna send anything via mail, cause it allways ends up getting lost!
hrmmm, this is so annoying, but thanks for your help anyways dude.
if it comes down to it I might have to use a key gen for it... (well I think its legal unless its a copied version?)

......The Frustration.....

Best answers
Last time i had CD key problems, i e-mailed valve, and they basically told me this :
If u purchased HL within the past 90 days, and u have ur recipt, they will give me a CD key.
If you purchased it beyond 90 days ago, then u must pay like $10 for a new key.

Best answers
just look for sites where peeps publish them some of them r bound to work online

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chris^1011
just look for sites where peeps publish them some of them r bound to work online
But that is illegal. And we don't want to be held responsible for having warez or cracks or cd keys or anything else of that matter... Nothing illegal is to be talked about or discussed in these forums.

Best answers
it might be illegal but it is cheaper and quicker than buying a new copy or trying to prove u own ur existing copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom