NTP Mod

Best answers
Does anyone know what they're thinking? for those who doesn't know NTP is the Naruto mod being made... is the big surprise that they changed name or what? and wheres their site now? its wird.. i was expecting an early Beta :D (welll u can always dream :p)

so.. anyone who know more than I?

Best answers
they changed theyre name to "konoha's special forces" i'm waiting for the site to open too the site is ninetailspower.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! I wonder where they got the idea for that name......

Best answers
ye but now they will have to change the site link... cus of the name change.. and why did it take them sooooo long time to change the name? i just think its supid... and why close the website in the progress? was it because they made a new site? or just to torture us? :p

i am not complaining :p but its just, wird.

EDIT: hehe ye the name is a complete replicate of ESF :p

Best answers
NO WAY!!!!

the NTP mod has closed due to the coder didn't stay... so the mod is closed! damn if i could meet the coder i would kick him in hes bare FACE! damn.. i was just so damn happy cus NTP was the greatest mod being made out there... but now its not even gonna be made!!! CRAP! :(

and the Konohas Special Forces was a joke they say :/ i wish it wasn't!

Best answers
Mortenl said:
NO WAY!!!!

the NTP mod has closed due to the coder didn't stay... so the mod is closed! damn if i could meet the coder i would kick him in hes bare FACE! damn.. i was just so damn happy cus NTP was the greatest mod being made out there... but now its not even gonna be made!!! CRAP! :(

and the Konohas Special Forces was a joke they say :/ i wish it wasn't!
Why would you do that ? It was never going anywhere from the first place . Making a modification is not just pumping out models , skins and maps . It actually includes more work then you think . I don't think there is ANY naruto mod out there that will get anywhere, Except for ND (Pherhaps, beats me).

Don't take this the offensive way, I was just spilling the cards .

Best answers
ND.. whats that? :p i need a new Naruto Mod to look forward to :p

Best answers
Mortenl said:
the NTP mod has closed due to the coder didn't stay... so the mod is closed!
so does this mean that the mod is dead ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i could see it from the beginning, thats why i betted...i won 20 bucks W00t, with all the team members leaving and ****, i just knew they would die...and the fact that the NTP team cant find a coder so they close the game...-_- they could atleast search a bit longer...

Best answers
ROFL I have talked to a few members of the NTP team and the mod is not dead yet

first off look at the image name on the web site

lol.jpeg ? I think it might be another joke or they might of been hacked but it is not dead yet

Best answers
lz talk with them some more then... and keep us posted.. i hope soo badly that they will continue... but i dont believe that anymore :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the mod is dead, its been dead since day one, noone ever did any work

Best answers
ehhh... are they dead? or are they getting a new site? :p dont tell about stuff u dont know about plz... i aren't complaining but i would like some facts with truth in them :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mortenl said:
ehhh... are they dead? or are they getting a new site? :p dont tell about stuff u dont know about plz... i aren't complaining but i would like some facts with truth in them :p
ha, he thinks i dont know

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
ha, he thinks i dont know
well.. it hasn't been dead from the start... models has been made, animations ahs been made, some coding has been made, thats not a dead mod... so it sounded like something u "guessed"

Best answers
well I know the mod would not die so easly and as I can see you guys were not to quick to ask the questions and were more intrested in mocking it ! which i find offensive as I like the mod and I don't think it should be allowed (in this forum anyway) to flame another mod just because it's down as if ESf went down I bet you would'nt like it if NTP started flaming your mod so think about it that way

well at the moment no one has a clue whats going on but all I can say is that they are not dead as they might have been hacked ..........again or it might be another joke but if they had really died they would of posted it on forums or at least of explained why (if you say lack of a active coder they had a coder already and he was fine )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basically everything that whoopass said is wrong..

the mod is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom