Noobs of the day

Best answers
i think this si the greatest dbz game ever created, u just gotta get used to it , for instance, if u just block when they swoop, they pause for a moment, then hit them during that time, usually they get hit REALLY hard and just keep flying so i launch a ki blast at em, it usually finishes em off, but yeah, i hate the games i run being taken over by people, HOW DO U TRANSFORM?? IS IT A BUG??? IS IT A CHEAT?? HOW DO U PUNCH ME??? I CANT PUNCH!! UR MOVING WHILE CHARGING??? THATS CHEATING!!! oh my god there should be an anti newbie option for people running games that would be nice

Best answers
The only thing I don't like about beta 1, is that annoying melee. Well, actually, more like melee and lag. For some reason on some maps, I get a fps of about 4-6! Specifically maps with a lot of water (esf_island, and the one with the river in the middle) Anyway, I'm charing up a Kamehameha, lag goes wild, and then I hear a sound of me bieng hit, and I'm on the other side of the map, hitting a wall, and then fall down, then by the time I get up from pressing mouse 1 to get up, someone's already there waiting for me to stand up, then they just hit me again. I try teleporting, but then they just turn around, and come at me again! I try blocking, but nothing happens, I get into the block stance, they come at me, then I just get knocked all over the place. Other than how cheap melee is (for me anyway ;_; ) there's one problem I noticed.

When I press f to fly, I go REALLY slow, like running speed, if a beam comes near me, even when I see it headed twoards me, when I press d to move away, I move very slowly, so then he just moves the beam over a little, and bammo I'm dead again. Even though I could block, I wouldn't have enough ki.

BUT! On topic, I never have been kicked so far. There was this one time however, when I was at an incredibly laggy server in esf_city, and they kept meleeing the **** out of me, I'd spawn, and already I'd be knocked aside into the ground, then they'd use small ki balls to kill me when I was on the ground. So, when I spawn, I'd go turbo and run around in the streets so they won't find me, I was this | | close to being kicked, then I left. :D

Best answers
Actually, there are combos:p All you do is like hyper punch them when theyre on the ground, then theyll fly up into the air, then you fly up when theyre falling down, then you can hit them then, and just keep doing that :p

Best answers
I think that award would go to "BLADE".
He made his own server, then constantly bugged people about senzu beans. "How do you get senzus? Where are they? You're lying!"
Then there was the guy who told me to stop melee spamming. God, that was funny. And the guy who yelled at me because I meleed him through his block.
I haven't been kicked or called a cheater, but servers I'm in keep dropping. Especially when I'm owning. (get to about 30 and 5 and they die on me)

Best answers
Sounds to me like too many of these arrogant newbs just finished playing CS:S, so now they think everyone who does anygood is a cheater...I think thats a load of crap, they're aren't even cheats for this game right?, and I hope they're will never be..this gane pwns other games/mods by a longshot...I haven't been kicked/banned from any servers yet...I think i got lucky with non-newb servers..;)

Best answers
SCRIPTS ARE *** THEY ARE CHEATS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah people kick for any reason, mainly cause they have no idea how to use the melee system which is very very easy to use!!!

Best answers
Yea, let's hope that the team gets a linux version soon, so we can play on some dedicated servers, and then people may call us hacker but at leats we won't get kicked easily. BTW, i think the melee system is really great considering there wasn't one before.

Look for me in a server, i'm assman

Best answers
I got cussed at for them assuming that i hack cause i out did them in melee then i get kicked;/

Best answers
U Gotta Hear This I Was On [f][esf] server and i was meleeing and then they said i had aimbot!!! THERE ARE NO BOTS FOR ESF YET LOL!! Man they r dum,they said if u melee one more time then u have aimbot!! and i was laughing i meleed him and of course i got kicked.:]

Best answers
I think for beta 2 melee should be extended like for instance there should be basic kicks and punches too not just the smash hits. I have no idea why people complain that the new melee is hard to use I think the opposite, it is too easy to use. Once you got it down you got it down. And you cant really expect many suprises you can only loose in a melee fight if your slow with a mouse or if you press a wrong key more of speed kills instead of real skills.

Best answers
the newb of the day has to go to ripper. This guy is pure newb, he makes a server and of course hes getting owned. I come in hes like 0 and 5 , i become buu and totally destroy in melee he wasnt touching the ground, masta was also there killing him all of a sudden, no melee, or else he kicks. So with further embarassment i turned him into chocolate many times over and over. By then i was waiting for masta to make his server so i started meleeing again, another of his mutants koola or kooler or whatever was also crying like a baby, when he went to mastas server i had a field day. :talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3GOHAN
ya i was kcied from a server cuz i used to much melee....i was like bwah
There was this 1 chap, me and slash were double teaming him and he would kill himself...i forget his name though:tired:

lol oh man that guy was a retard

we were pwning his sorry ass so he would kill himself whenever i knocked him to the ground

lol damn today i got called a cheater and "script kiddie" like 5 times

lol they go into my own server....i ****ing pwn the hell outa them with melee and generic beams....then they're all "yup ur a cheater" or "yup thats a nice bot there"

im just like wtf?

****ing retards....lol this one guy goes "I'm going to report your IP and you're going to lose you're adminship"

lol....thats right....esf can take my admin on my own server.....lol

man what a retard...

im getting a kick outa all this....

some mod wanna make a big post saying there are people out there who are GOOD and there aren't any cheats or **** for esf....

Best answers
Uh i think you can make scripts, just like you can in counterstrike.... all u need to do is find out what the console command for melee attack, beams, then u could script something to swoop, melee, then charge up a beam and blast down the guys throat while hes falling.

But I wouldn't no, this is just what I think since I used buy scripts for CS, and I not there r burst fire scripts for CS also and change wpn scripts and crap... so i'm sure ESF could have scripts.... buit even if you had a script it isn't illegal that your smarter at scripting then the dumbass n00bs ur playing... oh well

holla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom