nooblets abusing te throw o_O

Best answers
wil noobies be able to keep throwing ppls around til they die or til al te fast spining kils there fps o_O just wondering :)

Best answers
I think that there might be a bug, that may look cheap to others or maybe something that many don't like in the new version but still that is how the ESF world turns. You can't make it perfect. :smile:

Best answers
Noobs abusing the throw? Why call them noobs when they are abusing something? "Abuser" should be the word your looking for. Also if someone was to abuse something like that and you keep falling for it then that makes you a noob as well IMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant abuse throw because u can recover from it if ur being tossed

well i guess u could get abused by throwing if u didnt try to recover :rolleyes:

Best answers
Yea, that and who would be dumb enough to not recover from being thrown.. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you get thrown into something, Joe says you can kick off whatever it is and get right back in the battle. So it should be fine.

More importantly, as for who would be dumb enough to not recover from a throw...well that's easy.

All the people who don't recover from melee hits now. Because they're idiots, and don't read the manual. :0\

Best answers
well first they got to get in the possition where they can use the throw on u. im sure the team will implement something where some form of skill is required to stun or opponent to have an oppertunity to throw em. if they are able to repetedly get u in the possition where they can throw u than they arnt the noob ;)
and as for recovering im sure any1 with a brain stem would charge up the throw long enough so that the person being thrown will hit the closest surface.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And isn't there a limit on the time you can hold the guy there, plus recovering and wall jumping will make it hard to be abused.

1. They throw you across the map you can recover
2. They try to throw you into a close wall you can use wall jump (maybe I don't know how it is gonna work fully, like will you just hold space bar and do it or will you have to be facing a certain way etc)
3. They try to hold you in a throw to get you pissed off, timelimit :p

Best answers
I think if you get tossed into something, even if you jump off the wall/ground/building you take damage..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl, what will the next new thing be...

TH

THROW HOE!!

OMG NU B STOPP THING ME :O

rofl, that'll be funny.

-UltraPerfectCell

Wow, my typing is like one key to the left today =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksun said:
I think if you get tossed into something, even if you jump off the wall/ground/building you take damage..
which is why u recover before u hit the wall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if you don't have enough time to recover? O_O

Well anyway, I don't see how throwing can be abused. I mean, if you get caught in a throw all the time, then that's just your own fault. :rolleyes:

Best answers
good luck recovering if he throws u into a wall 5 meters away .

Best answers
"good luck recovering if he throws u into a wall 5 meters away ."

Good point, but im sure there will be something around that and if not then dont get into that predicament.

And yea, Army of Darkness owned, 1 of the Evil Dead movies, Ash dies though lol which I think it was part 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i am interpreting this thread correctly... throw does no damage????

whats the point of it than.... to just chuck the guy away?

Best answers
People. Apparrtently you can jump off walls, so that souldn't hurt.

I think this thread is pointless. If anyone had posted something like this for 1.0 or 1.1, they would be flamed out of the board. For example...

Don't you think nooblets will abuse the melee thing in 1.0 and just hit you into walls all the time?

or

Don't you think nooblets will abuse the ki thing in 1.1 and just have ki all the time?

It's called gameplay. I mean, don't you think nooblets in Half-life deathmatch will abuse the health thing and try to keep their hit points at full?

Seriously, it's like HOWing". It's a stupid thing to complain about.

Best answers
Bihal said:
People. Apparrtently you can jump off walls, so that souldn't hurt.

I think this thread is pointless. If anyone had posted something like this for 1.0 or 1.1, they would be flamed out of the board. For example...

Don't you think nooblets will abuse the melee thing in 1.0 and just hit you into walls all the time?

or

Don't you think nooblets will abuse the ki thing in 1.1 and just have ki all the time?

It's called gameplay. I mean, don't you think nooblets in Half-life deathmatch will abuse the health thing and try to keep their hit points at full?

Seriously, it's like HOWing". It's a stupid thing to complain about.
when noobies say meles forr noobs they ushily get lafed off te server :p and ppls dont do te hp thingie in hl dm they just run,get crowbared by me, die :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom