nooblets abusing te throw o_O

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, throwing will be as abusable as easily as the people who can link together three or four melee attacks.

and that's at the worst case scenario.

Just think of it, after the throw, they've still got to charge at you to grab you again, correct?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the most part, ESF is Deathmatch boys and girls. You do what you have to do to win. Learn how to recover.

Best answers
Pssh, Barney Id dare you to try and crowbar me in HL DM hah!

Anyways "Just think of it, after the throw, they've still got to charge at you to grab you again, correct?" wouldnt charge/swoop be chargeable? If so that should give you ample time to recover.

Best answers
I'm sure they do Barney, I'm sure they do...

I was making a point, and that is that people can't really complain about something being abused in a game, when it IS the game. You said
when noobies say meles forr noobs they ushily get lafed off te server
Well, of course they do. It's part of the game.

Same as Ki was part of 1.1.

Same as throwing will be part of 1.2.

PS: And I just have to ask...do you know there's an h in between the t and the e in the?

Best answers
Yeah, really ;) heres some more Bihal missed.

Lafed is spelled Laughed
Ushily is spelled Usually
Noobies is really spelled Newbies
Forr is spelled For
and Meles is spelled Melee

Im sure you knew that and we knew that but lets keep the 1337 talk out, I think its annoying.

Anyways I agree Bihal, i mean damn who played Street Fighter 2 here? Remember how most players even the computers did the same thing over and over? Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Flash Kick, Sonic Boom, etc. Or Mortal Kombat 2, you pick a character and you use 3 moves over and over. Why? Because there isnt much "moves" you can pull that and its effective. Same with ESF and any other games. People use it because its effective.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throwing your opponent costs you more ki than attacking him with melee. To throw somebody at any decent speed you would have to spend a good portion of your ki. In order to swoop after him again you'd have to charge up first, then charge your swoop, then swoop. If you throw your opponent hard enough to do any significant damage he is going to be a pretty good distance away from you, and he'll likely recover by the time you start swooping back at him. In that situation the person who was just thrown is likely to have more ki by the time the guy who just threw him into a wall actually reaches him, which gives him the advantage of being able to teleport away or do whatever he wants.

Best answers
Master Asia said:
Yeah, really ;) heres some more Bihal missed.

Lafed is spelled Laughed
Ushily is spelled Usually
Noobies is really spelled Newbies
Forr is spelled For
and Meles is spelled Melee

Im sure you knew that and we knew that but lets keep the 1337 talk out, I think its annoying.

Anyways I agree Bihal, i mean damn who played Street Fighter 2 here? Remember how most players even the computers did the same thing over and over? Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Flash Kick, Sonic Boom, etc. Or Mortal Kombat 2, you pick a character and you use 3 moves over and over. Why? Because there isnt much "moves" you can pull that and its effective. Same with ESF and any other games. People use it because its effective.
i learned somen new today :cry: :cry: ;( i wanted to go though a day without learnen anything and u ruined it ;( ;( :cry:

PS: thanksgiving monday yay :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets please discuss the throw and not grammar, okay? this thread will be closed if it gets any more off-topic

Best answers
talking about whoring stuff already before the game even comes out >_>, just wait and see, im sure pcjoe will make it hard to whore something and be cheap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miroku, excellent avatar and sig, that movie was a peice of art.

Yeah, I agree with mystic, if you haven't even played it, why is this an issue for you already. I mean, it doesn't even look like it can be whored very well, so I don't see where you're coming from on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom