NONE DBZ MODELS (Newest models)

Best answers
Soz for doble post.. bust here look at the next to each other and then .. u can see the DIFF!

Best answers
FFS it's not god damn ripped. I saw him do it . So god damnit, stop accusing him of something unless you got actuall proof. And minor edits . pfft , right .. Than I can say that was done to every ****ing m4 model, with a different skin .

Bolteh2

B
its a nice model, but i hate you for photoskinning it, sry

why do ppl always **** their weapon models up with photoskins? this question keeps haunting me

anyway i like them models, but i hate the skin

btw, for the ppl who think its a rip: its a model of a real weapons, so if some guy makes a model with like 100% perfect resemblence with the real thing, and a 2nd guy makes a model of the same gun, also with 100 resemblence, well ehm, yeah, off course they will look the same

i dont run around calling every model a rip just because the barrel has 8 sides, and an other model also has a barrel wiht 8 sides ...

Best answers
meehh sorry stevie just got pissed once i heard you ripped cause thats what you used to always do.. neways good models

Best answers
:) At last u see :) hehe ow well thank you 2 for the back up :) kinda got me pissed when i tryed hard and for the skin's >_< Im no skining pro :)

Best answers
HEY...IT JUST HIT ME!!!

that second gun you made...kinda looks like the assault rifle from UT2K3

good job with the M16

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom