Nominate a moderator!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've suggested Dokutayuu for this before, and I'm sticking to it.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I nominate a friend dokutayuu too. He/she is nice. Has making me laugh ever since I overreacted. XD
Why does this keep happening to me! :p. My vote would be for Origin and Sicron, both are very experienced and pretty levelheaded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not going to lie, I'm actually slightly surprised my name hasn't been mentioned. :C!

Anyways, I nominate Damaera. I know him personally and when he gets his ass off to work on something he wants, he gets **** done pretty well. And well, quite frankly I've been talking to him and he seems interested in it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm not going to lie, I'm actually slightly surprised my name hasn't been mentioned. :C!

Anyways, I nominate Damaera. I know him personally and when he gets his ass off to work on something he wants, he gets **** done pretty well. And well, quite frankly I've been talking to him and he seems interested in it.
I will nominate Kaination.

In the same way I mentioned Chakra-X, Kaination has been here since way back when. Friendly guy, lost some weight..

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does this keep happening to me! :p. My vote would be for Origin and Sicron, both are very experienced and pretty levelheaded.
Thanks for mentioning me but I really have no interest in any kind of moderating job on this forum.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain and Sicron.

cuz they r kewl

/edit: Just read your post Origin. Would nominate you if you had any interest :p

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....Why? I haven't been on ESF for the better part of 7 months.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Possibly the 8 year membership with the forums is why Origin. :p

I vote for Dokutayuu, i don't visit or post of the forums often.

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I also vote for Doku, Sub and Kai. All 3 of which I see on here a ton. I don't post much but sad part is yes I check every day... X.x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Possibly the 8 year membership with the forums is why Origin. :p

I vote for Dokutayuu, i don't visit or post of the forums often.
8 years in which I have never played the game itself. I came here when DMZ died because I was looking for a new community. I have no interest in ESF as a mod whatsoever, this place used to have a thriving art community which was the main reason I came here. You should be looking at people who are genuinely interested in the mod, not people who've been here the longest.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
8 years in which I have never played the game itself. I came here when DMZ died because I was looking for a new community. I have no interest in ESF as a mod whatsoever, this place used to have a thriving art community which was the main reason I came here. You should be looking at people who are genuinely interested in the mod, not people who've been here the longest.
I don't see why the new moderator(s) would have to play the mod - imho policing the forum isn't related to the mod. :D
Being familiar with the community is, on the other hand, quite important. Which is why we ask you to nominate people. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say a new mod would have to play the mod, but some interest in both the mod and the community would help when "policing" the forums. Most of the people I liked on this forum are long gone, with maybe two or three remaining. I've never shown any interest in the game or in enforcing the rules here, which is why people mentioning my name struck me as strange.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, we won't be forcing anyone to do the job, don't worry. ;)
Just think of it as an honor of sorts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub, Doku and/or Kaination. All of them have shown to be invaluable members of this community, without them, ESF just wouldn't exist anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom