Nominate a moderator!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've known hyb forever and a day now, and he's probably the fairest one of them all. To a fault. He doesn't make for a good sycophant because of it.

And that's special.

Best answers
I nominate myself.

And it appears I've won.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the list I have compiled. We will be checking forum posting histories as well as sharing anecdotal evidence to see which amongst you are the right fit for the Administrative team. Thank you for your help, and by all means continue to supply names if you feel the people have what it takes.

• Dokutayuu
  • Chakra-X
  • Sub/Hybrid
  • Kaiantion
  • Damaera
  • Z
  • Zeonix
  • Deathshot
  • Viper
  • Mr.Plow
  • Sicron
  • Specht
  • Avenger
  • Nemix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can strike my name off of there, I doubt Viper was being serious in nominating me. :p

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can strike my name off of there, I doubt Viper was being serious in nominating me. :p
I was serious. You'd either do a great job or end up being banned after changing Damaera's name to Shirley.
It should be fun either way.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John Volkov

You guys (admins) should wittle it down to the top whatever, and have them post why they think they'd make for good mods and how they qualify, and then have the posters post rebuttals if they feel the posts are bull****.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I also would like to nominate DeathShot, he is a solid candidate for being a moderator. He has been here long enough, has been active and is fair. And I should not fail to mention that he is articulate and can act as an authority. People would listen to him and newcomers would be scared of the name "Deathshot".

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Make a poll of the most nominated thus far and monitor it for those who might try to vote more then once from a single ip....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't "win" by getting the most votes. This is merely a suggestion thread. You say a name, the admins look at it, say, "**** no" if your name is Dam, and move on to the next name.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Semi-related question, how many positions are you looking to fill?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure, we'll see who qualifies and who can multitask well, then divide the work from there.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i vote Damaera. He is a good mod over at nnk for me and spends almost every minute of his life on these forums and could watch it more then anyone I can think of on this forum.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I vote Kaination. :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, they are looking for moderators, not admins. Thus the power to change the forums are pretty limited. Mods will also have to hold themselves to certain rules and boundaries the admins set, it's unlikely that anyone with mod powers will be able to change the forums by much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, they are looking for moderators, not admins. Thus the power to change the forums are pretty limited. Mods will also have to hold themselves to certain rules and boundaries the admins set, it's unlikely that anyone with mod powers will be able to change the forums by much.
IF NOMINATED MODERATOR

EVERY DAY, IS PIZZA FOR LUNCH DAY.

KAINATION, MODERATOR 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom