No west coast servers..<_<

Best answers
anyone noticed that there isnt many west coast servers up anymore..=_= its a big hassle with me since alot of the sevrers i ping over 100 on..and playing with over 100 ping against a good player is not a good idea...especially when the player pings 30..=_=...so i was wondering if anyone else had these probs or at leasted noticed...<_<

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
why don't you go rent a server then? :O

Best answers
rent a server?? but yeah.. i'm here in cali.. the fastest servers that I can find are around 70 ping if i'l lucky.. how many players are from west coast? it seems ESF is more popular east coast and umm Australia???? o well...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would have to say its most popular in holland/germany/netherlands and the east coastish part of the usa. but if you can get friends who have half life to play this mod then more power to you... thats what i would do.

Best answers
yeah.. i just got 2 of my friends to dl it.. but dang.. those places are so far.. is it because DBZ is just picking up in Europe or what?
and east coast.. i dunno but because of a personal experience, the eastcoast picks up some things later than west coast.. but it must be the same vice-versa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom