No Spirit detection

Best answers
You know, like in Namek saga where Krilin and Gohan did that trick to calm their spirits because Vegita detected them... You can do this also in the game, if someone has a litlle life and a powerful guy aproaches... the point is that if you calm your spirit you will dissapear from the radar... :)

Best answers
What would the use of that be? So he can't find you, but you're gonna get killed eventually anyway (cos u you die when your pl reaches 0, or if someone spots you and decides to take you out) ESF is a fast paced action game, its not about "who lives longest" Besides, something similar (hiding pl) was already suggested in some other posts.

Best answers
I dont think it would be a bad idea if you fall off of the radar after a while if you are just standing still on the ground, or if your just standing still in the air as one of the characters that doesnt use ki to fly.

Best answers
This game is a little too fast-paced to have stealth tactics thrown in. To be stealthy in ESF is to be a coward, in my opinion anyway. Let me guess, you wanted to hide off on the side and peg someone in the back with a kame? Sounds really cool! :yes: Oh wait. :no:

"kthxbye"

Best answers
no i think he is suggesting be undetectable while doing nothing IE when you spawn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the "hide" their power (in series), they are like a normal human .. they can't run fast, they can't jump high, they can't use KI and they can't fly

so ... now tell me when you're going to use it ??? you could press the key and hide behind what ??? then ... how long would you wait ??? you can't run (just walk) ... your PL would be close to 0 then and every dmg would kill you at once ...

so please think a lil bit in your suggestions, next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom