Not open for further replies.
Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
No, you're all just greedy *******s.
Indeed, reminds me of the Rule of Acquisition #10: "Greed is eternal" for all the people who're beeing greedy all the time :-D jsut don't be too greedy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I just timed how long it took me to go ingame and take a pic and it 3 minutes 27 seconds.
You're assuming I have Steam and 1.3 installed. :p

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Than atleast check your emails ;)

I sent you a little something.
It will be cool to see a grega potw.

Best answers
We do our best to update every week, but sometimes things happen. Please do not complain in the forum about this weeks lack of update. Thanks.
*AHEM!* >_> Check bottom of news page -__-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy, you don't get points for straddling their love rockets. We know we're not getting an "official potw" but it doesn't hurt to talk about "what if?" scenarios.

There should be a backup potw guy, anyway. Grega tests, he has the current build (I'm assuming), and he knows how to press F5.

Just sayin'.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
POTW is always first topic in every meeting. Somebody else was ment to show something D: but maybe there was some miscommunication along the line.

Really Zeonix, find something better to do than criticise us for every little thing you can. I know you think of yourself as lord and master, so you get pedantic about trivial little things like this, but for once try to think outside of that sordid little grief hole of yours and realise we try to do the best we can. We cant all be the omnipotent cynic you are.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Omg you bunch of whiners! You can't even go without 1 weeks picture? Sad..

Anyways. Maybe a backup POTW thing could work, even if it is only to keep you lot quiet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Really Zeonix, find something better to do than criticise us for every little thing you can. I know you think of yourself as lord and master, so you get pedantic about trivial little things like this, but for once try to think outside of that sordid little grief hole of yours and realise we try to do the best we can. We cant all be the omnipotent cynic you are.
Pwned. :x

<3 Davy

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
POTW is always first topic in every meeting. Somebody else was ment to show something D: but maybe there was some miscommunication along the line.

lawl

Ever heard or sarcasm?

Your replies are just what he loves, it only fuels the fire.

If you want to take it seriously however, just deny them the potw for a few months or so, the fans will stay, the guys who just want to start a flame war will nag for a while and then go away.

(and if they really want to see, they just have to go to the force pit).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would rather have someone complaining about POTW, then POTW getting posted, and no one even giving a **** about it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:

Damn, Zeo. Davey totally bummed you.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread does bad things in my no no place. In all seriousness, though, we just didn't get around to it because the majority of the testing staff was busy last week.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom