NO MORE UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE :(

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a mail i'v recevied today

Dear Member:
This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by FUNimation Entertainment claiming that this material is infringing:

History of Trunks 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewsv9VQs860

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):

A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriberis address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:

DMCA Complaints
YouTube, Inc.
1000 Cherry Ave. Second Floor San Bruno, CA 94066
Email: [email protected]

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O COME ONE I think it was becaus of the title next time I am going to use Rapidshare arrrg

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a mail i'v recevied today

Dear Member:
This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by FUNimation Entertainment claiming that this material is infringing:

History of Trunks 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewsv9VQs860

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):

A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriberis address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:

DMCA Complaints
YouTube, Inc.
1000 Cherry Ave. Second Floor San Bruno, CA 94066
Email: [email protected]

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.
Question do you mean a vid you made with ESF or the actual anime?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for contacting us! The phrase "derivative works" refers to
creations such as remixes, where you might take images or sound from a
recording and edit it into something new. Although the new video is
your
own creation, the images and sound you've used still belong to someone
else. It doesn't matter if you recorded it for free from television,
purchased a DVD, or recorded it yourself at an event-- you still need
permission from the copyright holder(s) of the material you drew upon
to
make your new creation.
this is the why it was removed for few words recorded by me in my movies so don't record anyting to addit in your movies

Best answers
WTF!!! Is that what they wrote to you?!?! Thats bull****!! mind my langauge but there are million and millions of people out there that do exactly the same thing that you go John, omfg... they should ban all of em too >_> And other anime's such as Naruto etc. What is YouTube comming too *Sigh*.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF!!! Is that what they wrote to you?!?! Thats bull****!! mind my langauge but there are million and millions of people out there that do exactly the same thing that you go John, omfg... they should ban all of em too >_> And other anime's such as Naruto etc. What is YouTube comming too *Sigh*.

-GuZzie
Simple google bought it.

Sounds like all AMVs are getting busted aswell.

Oh and Is it just me or does the term ESF movie somehow NOT relate to funni >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A better question would be, why is this in ESF chat?

Moved to Off-Topic.

Best answers
What ESF Movie >_>
I can't believe Google bought it, rich *****es. They've ruined it all. *Sigh*. Great talents are going to go to waste ahh well. I guess Google dont want to get busted themselves and lose money. Cause if they don't bust...they'll get busted themselves.

GuZzie

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't blame YouTube for taking down videos that violate the copyrights. YouTube does this so they don't have to deal with any legal matters with the companies that have rights to the original video.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Bull****, i have 3 DBZ AMV's and 3 ESF videos on Youtube and they didn't mailed me anything.
And by bull**** i don't mean that Volkov is lieing, i mean that Funimation just like to get a message to all DBZ based mods or DBZ AMV makers.

Best answers
Well I think this is a result in Google owning YouTube now. They're just contributing to Youtube's demise.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man that was what happend you guys must be lucky :D

Best answers
Bull****, i have 3 DBZ AMV's and 3 ESF videos on Youtube and they didn't mailed me anything.
And by bull**** i don't mean that Volkov is lieing, i mean that Funimation just like to get a message to all DBZ based mods or DBZ AMV makers.
Just wait, as soon as somebody views your movie again, it will be gone. I was watching some older episodes of Dragon Ball Z the other day, when I tried to search for them the next day, they were gone.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's to protect their profits, any business would do the same. Why do you think Bid for Power and ZEQII were shut down? FUNimation felt that their profits were in danger, so they went ahead and gave them the C&D letter.

Well I think this is a result in Google owning YouTube now. They're just contributing to Youtube's demise.
It wouldn't matter if Google owned YouTube or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see YouTube becoming much less popular now.

It was popular because of the copyrighted content.

Google figured "Hey, Youtube is popular, let's buy it!", but didn't realize what it was that made it so popular. If you take away the reason people use it so much, you're left with a bare-bones service not many people will want to use. They'll just go someplace else.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't matter if Google owned YouTube or not.
On the contrary, there was no money tied up in Youtube before the acquisition. To sue before would be a lost cause, and probably wouldn't result in any significant remuneration. The result of this, is that there was no pressure on Youtube to remove infringing material, it was kind of a "Sue us? Sue us for what?" situation. Now that a multi-billion dollar corporation is backing Youtube, all these media outlets who feel like they are owed some serious cashflow are all grinning, well, at least their legal team is. And there is a lot more pressure on Youtube to take down copyrighted material.

This Google acquisition has a lot more to do with it than you might assume.

Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Google figured "Hey, Youtube is popular, let's buy it!", but didn't realize what it was that made it so popular.
Do you really think they'd start throwing around two billion dollars if they didn't know what they were getting into? I guess Google didn't get the memo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom