Nite Fox's one love..

Best answers
Nite Fox, love for the one he hates.. He beckins for revenge.. But at what cost? His humanity? His soul?.. His only love?

*Link removed due to violation of AUP*

Mmh.. Got bored.. Started to draw Eternia 'daughter of Hemloak the demon' (Demon who cursed Nite Fox with eternal-youth..) Then I figured I'd draw Nite Fox in the background to spruce it up a bit.

Basically, he has a love for this women before he finally learns she is also the off spring of Hemloak.. A very powerful demon whom Nite Fox yerns to destroy..

What do you think? - Comments welcome - Critz too. :tired:

Best answers
Major Goober said:
Why are they naked?
Ugh... They aren't naked!! And grow up man...

Nite Fox is in a place outside normal time... His clothes as britle as they were, aged quickley and thats why 'Nite Fox' is naked..

Eternia is not naked she is wearing a skin tight jump suit that is industructible.. With a yingyang emblem on the chest area.. :cool:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i like the guy very much...bad one mis point on the girl..her body..the arms edc... :\
8/10 :yes:

greetz Niracle

Best answers
Thanks Niracle..

Yeah I don't draw the female figure at all, lol it looks better in person.. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, the guy on the left looks drugged ;)
the girl look ok...to bad the guys is naked O_O

Best answers
:p LOL enough with the wize cracks!... Ugh, that'll teach me to think of you guys as adults.... Never again will I show naked art on the esf boards... :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does he have a blur where his wang is... a very tiny blur at that...

Buddy, your only 16 neways, the fact that you assume that anyone on these forums are mature is absolutly idiotic on your part. its a video game forum, no grown "mature" men (spare afew) will come here. The rest of us are just abunch of immature idiots. Dont pull that "i may be 16, but i act like im 21" bull****. I hate it when ppl come to forums expecting everyone to act all perfect...

Best answers
true dat **** brother

SO.....TAKE THAT B.ITCH!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAA

BTW

Nicho

you are one sly looking mother****er....can i be you?

Best answers
Alright I'll give ya that one Killah.. But the fact remains, imature as it may seem, I would have gladly shaded the area of nite fox's genitles but since I do know my way around photo shop I just desided to do the blur effect.. Oh how wrong it was of me to expect nothing but clean, clear critz about my art in an 'ART' forum on a DBZ-game based site... Hmmm ya that was a little to much to ask for right?..

I was expecting some people to point out the graphic nature of night fox in this image but i wasn't expecting almost everyone to get down right sixth grade on my ass.. Yes he is naked, yes its very cold where he is probably.. No, I'm not perverted, and no I don't expect people to always give out great critz.. But I do expect people to not act like idiots and waste post space by asking such lame questions to which they know I would not answer.. Unless I act also like an eight year old..

You see I have found the ESF-Boards to be a great source of feed back from people who point out obvious and inobvious problems in my art..I accept critz from all, its only when someone dares to suggest specific changes to be made to my work, so that they alone would find it 'cooler', that I get angry.. Then again there can be such replies as your's Killah, which serve absolutly no use to anyone accept to help you easy your troubled mind because you probably had a bad day or something..

Well if thats all you had to say Killah, I believe I've at least tried my best to relate to your lame ass comment.. Now I suggest you cut the wize antics before this becomes a needless debate over which one of us is lamer, when the real truth is your only picking on me to make yourself feel better..

Oh and btw; QuickSurfer, you could be me I suppose..On the boards.. Just act like an actual human being every time you post and be not afraid to lash out at dumb asses like Killah, when you feel the time is right.. :D

G'night now.. :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its obvious that your lamer Nicho... just look at your avatar :p

PS: marry me, u secksey beast :devgrin:

Best answers
Nicho your the the fool for expecting a board full of mostly like 12-13 year olds (Note: I'm not 12 or 13 years old) to give serious crits to your art.

Come back with some Bryce **** or something and the noobs will give some crits.

BTW Dont **** around with GFK. He's a vet and your the noob here bud

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get back on topic please, or things will get unsightly.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nicho, since nekkid-ness isn't allowed on the forums, whether it be artistic or not, we'd appreciate it if you tried to censor the pic better, you can start a new thread or PM me to re-open this one once you get a censored picture. (A censor that still doesn't leave too much open.)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Thread re-opened with his new piece of work.

Any useless crap posted in here will result in a warning.

Best answers
Hurray!!

Thanks Magus. Critz welcome! Comments too.. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOokay time to comment! Both people are very nice, but a few things bother me. The girls neck looks too large and the posistion of her ponytail seems odd.

Best answers
Yeah I am use to drawing the male figure, all that muscle.. Hard to remember what the actual size of the human body is after a while..About the hair, sorry I'm use to drawing in clumps but not long hair.. at first she looked almost like a guy lol, so I gave her that fat scrunchy. At that point I thought the hair looked to plain and I added all those lines you see inside the hair. :talk:

Best answers
ummmmmmm.... can i ask y u r so good at drawing guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom