Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
Best answers
Very nice!! instant buy for me

Now I hope they also put in the dungeons that didn't make it in the original game

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i was hoping they would remake majoras mask :/ windwaker was good, but not as good as the old fashioned 3d zelda titles.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would they re-make OoT for a third time?

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Because not every Nintendo/Zelda fan is going to buy a portable console for just one game. That was an obvious question.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was already re-made for consoles prior to being put on the 3DS, though.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No, it was released on the GC as a promotion for TWW, they included the MQ with that. They never retextured anything or gave it the "HD" treatment at that time. OOT3D had some textures redone, but not all of them, everything that wasn't a character model remained kinda N64 'squarish'. It's never gotten a true "HD Remake", and since they are going back and doing it for MM and TWW (possibly the best in regards to music, so I am really excited for that), I see no reason to not provide the same service to arguably one of the best in the series.

Not saying it wasn't cool of them to do the rerelease on the GC and add the Master Quest, or to add some 3D-ness and spruce up some of the textures and give it to those who own a 3DS.. just that some fans like myself, still love that game and don't own a 3DS, but would still like it shown the same treatment as the others in the series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom