Nintendo DS Revealed!

Best answers
:shocked: Whoa!!!..Wow thats looks amazing..guess ill have to grab that and PSP as well.. :laff:

Best answers
Jaredster said:
thats old news.
How is it old news, its a pic and some more info on the actual things it can do :rolleyes:

Again, some more things and full details are still to be shown.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jaredster said:
thats old news.
ur brain is old news then cause... IT SHOWN TODAY!

ergo its not old

though im more exited about that new zelda game :D

Best answers
My brain is old news? That doesn't even make sense hib.

Neways, I didn't see the pic, so I thought you were posting an artical about it without any pics. So thats why I said "thats old news"

Sorry.

Also it looks cool too, I want a DS.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or does it!!!??!?!

DUN DUN DAAA!!

anyone seen any pics on that metroid prime ds title?? im wanting to see how it looks but havent seen any pics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PSP owns it :p

DS has 2 screens but only as powerful as N64, PSP has 1 screen but is a little stronger than PS2, ownage 8).

Best answers
Smith| said:
PSP owns it :p

DS has 2 screens but only as powerful as N64, PSP has 1 screen but is a little stronger than PS2, ownage 8).

Thats where the flaming all begins lol Anyway the DS looks much better and much more advance than the PSP, but yea ur right PSP will own but DS will still rock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ds plays gba/gb games though as well

which means zero mission and many others

which makes it title list better

Best answers
And its Nintendo. Gets the mario, the kong, the zelda and the metroid.....PSP gets....Crash Bandicoot??

Nintendo has a great track record with portable gaming and the third party developers wont rush away like they did with the GC (although thats gettin better too,,nintendo is on the upswing right now)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
And its Nintendo. Gets the mario, the kong, the zelda and the metroid.....PSP gets....Crash Bandicoot??
It's all a matter of time til you start playing games like <i>Mario Accounting</i> and <i>The Legend of Zelda: The Lampshade of Dooooooom</i> They're going to run out of ideas eventually when they only rely on three characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ever heard of third party developers?

ps metroid prime hunters looks hella bad ass and woot for super mario 64x4!

any news on if the phantom is actual real or they didnt show up? :p

Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's sad that you people shell out your money (read: your mom and dad's money) to that company.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
It's sad that you people shell out your money (read: your mom and dad's money) to that company.

If your refering to the Playstation company than yea your right it is sad :(

Best answers
^_^ Well The PSP looks better to me, not to metion thats its suppose to have similar graphics to the PS2 which is my favorite Console, if only xbox would make a handheld that would be pretty cool ^^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... a touch sensitive screen, I mean, yes it sounds cool, but is it needed? Probably not. The screen is 3", how could you possibly need a touch screen?

IMO, the PSP looks sleek, stylish, original, and very crisp, whereas the DS looks clunky and... ugly.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
IMO, the PSP looks sleek, stylish, original, and very crisp, whereas the DS looks clunky and... ugly.
I disagree with you here....the PSP IMO looks like a game gear...way to big and clunky...its like a mini computer. And only a 2.5 hour battery life with video??? Whats up with that...I dont want to be packin external battery packs (lol not to mention buying them all the time) with me everywhere i go.

I think PSP will win out in the end cause theres millions and millions of sony junkies now....but i think nintendo will have a better sys with better quality games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom