💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Ninja had a gun. That's unfair.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still wondering how that ninja guy defeated the other guy with playing cards. Why? Why would you throw your arms at cards?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I'm still wondering how that ninja guy defeated the other guy with playing cards. Why? Why would you throw your arms at cards?
I'm guessing you wouldnt mind having a end of a card hit you in the eye.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had to choose between getting a papercut from a card or getting killed from an old ninja guy, I'd choose to get the papercut.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
If I had to choose between getting a papercut from a card in the eye or getting killed from an old ninja guy, I'd choose to get the papercut.
Fixed.
It's a reflex, maybe you would raise your arms too, remember he used it as a surprise so you wouldnt know either.
-edit-
Bluh, maybe I'm too biased with ninjitsu since I've taken it before. I'ma let you guys discuss this or let the thread die.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering I've taken various martial arts for most of my life, I'm certain I would hop back if he were to throw cards at me. At least then, he has to move towards me if he wants to attack. Or I could blindly attack him and hope he doesn't daggerize me.

I still want my sig.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's an assassin. If he walked up to you on the street and you had no idea who he was, and he started throwing cards, you'd probably try to deflect them or protect your face. You aren't supposed to expect him to move in and kill you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was right in front of the guy =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he knows 1001 ways to kill you with a deck of playing cards. so you better just turn and run if you see an old ninja coming your way

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd just break his hip. that, or use a gun. Oh but he knows gun tricks- not if i'm 10 feet or more away he doesn't.

Best answers
Haven't you seen Red Steel? Japanese have slow mo power

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah man, really, too bad RL isn't a game. Red Steel and Real Life are 2 completely different games. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Best answers
negative..ninjas have slow mo powers...its been scientifically proven...by...scientists...so you cant argue....gg

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Yeah man, really, too bad RL isn't a game. Red Steel and Real Life are 2 completely different games. Welcome and enjoy your stay.
off-topic
Real Life? Is that a mod for cs or something, is it good?
on-topic
I didn't know there was only one ninja left... Does any one know how old he is?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Real Life is an unreleased beta of possibly, a game better than Half Life 2, FEAR, Daggerfall and Civilisation put together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom