Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack

Are You Stoked For The Hurricane Pack?

• Hell ya! It gives me wet dreams at night.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you kidding me? I'd rather eat from the toilet.

• Bah, I don't have Ninja Gaiden/X-Box Live.

• I don't even have an X-box fool!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I swear this is the coolest thing a game developer has done for a game. I'm so stoked for it.

In case you don't know, the hurricane pack is downloadable content you can get from x-box live, which drastically changes the game. And it's free. First off, it makes it much harder, the enemy AI is bumped up considerably, and move much quicker. For example, white ninjas are now the weakest ninja you face off against. So what replaces the white ninja? The exploding shuriken throwing black ninjas. Have fun with them on the first level. And of course, there harder than they originally were to. There are also many new enemies added to the game to add to the difficulty.

There is also a new camera system. By pressing the right thumbstick down, you then have complete control of the camera with the right thumbstick. You can move it anywhere you want to give you a better view on the baddies ahead.

On top of that, there is a new weapon added to the game, called the Lunar, which is a kick ass staff. And also, item locations have been switched around. For example, when you go down in the caves and open that chest to get the mask thing in the first level to put on the statue, surprise! It isn't there, now oyu gotta go hunt somewhere else to find it.

I'm incredibly stoked for this, and you should be to. I mean it's free, what's there to lose.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
old news fool....

i havnt downloaded it because i dont have xbox live... i wonder what would happen if i conected the internet without xbox live?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I say it was new news? Nope, I don't think so. ;/

I'm just getting excited about it since it's almost out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey GFK have you read my Private Messages? I've sent you like 2/3 I think

Best answers
i posted first whahahah

I cant wait. Plus ninja toury is coming up also. *pops neck*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait for this either !!!

The next ninja tourney starts on August 2nd i think, lets hope i can come in a better posistion than last time lol XD

(yet another advantage of x-box live :))

Pan

Best answers
Hmm..i never played PS2 online, xbox online or anything that has to do with online through a console. So im asking, is xbox live really really worth it and is it easy to set up?!? im really thinking about buying it sometime this week ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you were to ask me, i would highly recommend it. Makes it a bit easier if you have a router cause if you don't you have to keep unplugging your modem from the pc to the x-box.

If you build a good friends list (which is pretty easy) its brilliant fun (since everyone has headsets and unique names, you can talk to everyone in the server and add them to your friends list, then send them invites, join their games, see what game their on etc... etc...)

I'd visit www.xbox.com if i were you, look around, maybe have a quick look on the forums and see what you think. I've had it since christmas, and i thought it was well worth the money.

Retired
Best answers
Dark Matter, don't use the thread to ask some off-topic questions to a certain individual.

anyway Xbox Live is wel worth it yeh. i've started playing Ninja Gaiden (yes the lack of money made me have some 'lag' on the playability ;)). and i'm gonna finish it before I'm gonna download any 'add-ons'. maybe later I will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man it's stuff like this that makes me wish I could get XBOX Live :(

Best answers
Judge said:
anyway Xbox Live is wel worth it yeh. i've started playing Ninja Gaiden (yes the lack of money made me have some 'lag' on the playability ;)). and i'm gonna finish it before I'm gonna download any 'add-ons'. maybe later I will.
Yeah, I'd reccomend you do finish it, and get good at it before you download the update. Supposedly the Hurricane pack makes it extremely difficult. I should be ok though :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got NG beat the game it was amazing, i think im gonna get xbox live for this.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xbiox live would be tons better if you used a keyboard IMO, those headsets are corny as hell, plus you look like a dork yelling "I WIN" at your television,

but i may rent NG again to try it out, i loved it but the bosses were too easy compared to the standard enemies, i beat the 3 last bosses without taking one hit, however those brown ninjas and on occasion those lil zombie guys could whoop you in 3 seconds flat if you werent paying attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom